Cher
Cher, Teacher with Master's Degree
Experience:  MA, BA, Author, Teacher, Tutor 40+ years. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

Homework Pennfoster

Customer Question

Homework Pennfoster
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

What type of Penn Foster homework do you need help with?

Can you please provide an exam number and title so I can let you know if I'm familiar with the exam?

Thanks,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Program Name:Pc Repair

i need answer of : Technology And Society and Introduction To Pc Repair
and Introduction To Hardware And Software and Preparing For Your Career As A Pc Technician at this time that's all i need this program from pennfoster

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

My apologies, these aren't subjects within my expertise.

I'll leave your question available for other experts to answer.

Good luck!
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

and who will help me Cher ?

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

Any expert who feels confident in answering your question will help you. My apologies that no one has responded yet, but I will send your question to a Moderator for help.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok Cher do you remember me

the person who post this is me http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7rxdk-need-exams-answers-pennfosterworld-geography-spanish.html

So at this time i need essay can you do that for me

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am doing this ashworthcollege.edu fo HS Diploma again study again so i failed on pennfoster for HS Diploma because of sending 6 times essay that has no make sences so right now i need just essay

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, Anass.

Yes, I do remember answering those questions for you; thanks for reminding me; I thought your name looked familiar! : )

Which essay is it that you need done at this time?

Please provide some additional information--the exact instructions from the college (Ashworth)--and if I can, I would love to help you with the essay. Are the requirements the same as they were for Penn Foster?

How long does it have to be and by when do you need it completed?

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok wait not now

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Anass.

Please explain 'ok wait not now'.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just make for me same info essay like pennfoster :) then i will see who can give me answer of Pc Repair

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Anass and thanks for your reply.

Very good! I will do that and post back when it is completed.

I'll be in touch with you soon!

Enjoy your day!

Warmest regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, Anass.

You'll have to make a new, different question for these exams, because as we have discussed, I can only do the essay for you, which I'm working on now. It's a long essay, so I appreciate your patience. : )

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Anass!

I'm glad you're online! : ) I'm almost finished with your essay. If you can wait a few minutes, I'll be sending it to you.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok sure I am waiting

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Great!
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Anass.

Please click here to download your essay.

Please let me know after you have downloaded it successfully and saved it to your computer. Thanks!

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hello again, Anass.

How are you?

I was wondering if you were able to download the file without any problem and if you liked the story. It took me quite a while to write it and I wanted to know if you submitted it to the school, yet. Please let me know. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher