Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Hello I have an assignment for my PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CAREER

Customer Question

Hello I have an assignment for my PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CAREER DEVELOPMENT module. Above you can find some of the information. I need the assignment in 3-4 days. Please could you have a look and if you can do it please reply back so i can provide you with the full document.

You are required to identify local BUSINESS or BUSINESS sector:
• Identifying a business sector or business and establish their interdependency on IT technology, computer and networks
• Critique what IT resources, are essential for their business or that business sector.
• Whereby possible use real business examples, therefore your current employer, family employer, local school or college, demonstrating you building a relationship with the employer or organisation to identify their interdependency on IT technology, computer and networks and if possible for you to contribute to their business.
• Demonstrating your ability to work with others to ascertain and evaluate the information on a business sector or business and establish their interdependency on IT technology, computer and network.
In addition you are required to:
1. demonstrate that they have conducted themselves in a professional manner
2. maintain a log book throughout your activities and relationship with the BUSINESS. This is a private journal and only seen by those tutors assessing the module. The individual log/diary/journal/blog(e-log) is required to maintain a record of:
o meetings minutes and actions upon yourself
o teamwork and individual contributions including knowledge, skills and attitude developments
o sources of information
o your reflection on the progress of the project and your progress on your actions
o ideas for the business or projects
o research information for the business, any project, hardware, software, or network
o prototype designs
o time spent on tasks
o any other information relevant to the business, or projects, i.e. names of contacts, prices of goods, sales contacts, etc.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply. Yes still I am interest it to continue with the project. Please go ahead. I hope you'll not delay much longer cause this project has a limit time. Thank you for your assisting. Awaiting your kind reply.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue to search for a professional to assist you.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes. But this project or assignment has time limit. Hope u don't delay more and more. I know and understood you're doing your best to help this is highly appreciate it. Thank you a lot.

Awaiting always your good newsWink

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all professionals and marked high priority. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. You'll receive an email notification if a professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's great. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello i would like to cancel the questionand get my money back. can you do that as soon as possible please?