Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
4769983

You are a fire officer assigned to public relations in a large

You are a fire officer assigned to public relations in a large mid-western city. You have been assigned a group of visitors from a third world country that does not use steel in their construction processes. On the tour that you are conducting one of the visitors is very curious about the steel frameworks he sees for several high rise buildings under construction. Explain to him the pros and cons of steel construction and how it makes your job easier, or more difficult, as a firefighter

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I think this has been done before for someone else and just need to get it unlock

Thanks for requesting me. I answered this for another customer before and can provide the answer for your reference. Please do not turn it in as-is. You can read my answer and write in your own words. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Chris

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please do so

Download the answer from the following link: Click.

Please review and rate the answer so I get paid.

Thanks,
Chris
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience: Master of Computer Applications (MCA).

I am just following up to see if you were able to access the answer.

Regards,
Chris

I have answered a lot of similar questions before. If you want to request me for your future questions, please write "For XXXXX XXXXX" in the subject part of your questions and I will look into them asap.

Regards,
Chris