Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.

Hello Chris I need your help once again. I have been on an

Hello Chris I need your help once again. I have been on an approved academic break due to sickness in my family, which is still ongoing but I can not delay my classes any longer, and I desperately need your help with my individual assignments. For weeks 2-5. It appears to be a progressive paper with a SWOTT analysis and a PPT for week 5. I will copy and paste the syllabus this evening. I will not need help with the team assignments or the final exam. I initially chose 100.00 payment but will definitely add a tip.  Thank you, James

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
I've got your back James. Just send me all the information I need to complete the assignments. If I have any future questions I'll definitely contact you ASAP.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Course Syllabus

School of Business

BUS/475 Version 4

Integrated Business Topics

Faculty-Gary W. Grubb, MBACopyright © 2009, 2007 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.

Course Description Group ID NBM112

The integrated business topics course examines strategic business management while integrating topics from previously completed business foundation coursework. This allows students to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the undergraduate business curricula with a significant emphasis placed on the assessment of individual outcomes to determine content mastery.

Policies

Faculty and students/learners will be held responsible for understanding and adhering to all policies contained within the following two documents:

University policies: You must be logged into the student website to view this document.

Instructor policies: This document is posted in the Course Materials forum.

University policies are subject to change. Be sure to read the policies at the beginning of each class. Policies may be slightly different depending on the modality in which you attend class. If you have recently changed modalities, read the policies governing your current class modality.

Course Materials

Pearce, J. A. II, & Robinson, R. B. (2009). Strategic management: Formulation, implementation, and control (11th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.

Thompson, A. A., Gamble, J. E., & Strickland, A. J. (2006). Strategy: Winning in the marketplace: Core concepts, analytical tools, cases (2nd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.

All electronic materials are available on the student website.

Week One: Introduction to Strategic ManagementDetailsDuePointsObjectivesDefine strategic management and planning.

Create an organizational mission and vision statement. Due in Week 2.

Analyze an organization in terms of its structure, culture, and purpose.

Develop a strategic plan. By course end.7/23/13ReadingsRead Ch. 13 & Ch. 2 Appendix of Strategic Management.

Read Ch. 7 of Strategy: Winning in the Marketplace.

Review this weeks Electronic Reserve Readings.ParticipationParticipate in class discussion.7/232Discussion QuestionRespond to the following discussion questions in an outline format.

A 1-page chart will be sufficient.

Select a small business that you may want to start. What is strategic management and planning? Why would a strategic plan be important to the success of this business? How are the four functions of management relative to creating and implementing a strategic plan?7/232Final Examination PreparationThe Final Examination in this course is a comprehensive examination that covers content from the core courses in the BSB program. The Sample Examination in this week should prepare you for the Final Examination you complete in Week Five. You are encouraged to complete this Sample Examination as practice prior to completing the Final Examination.

Week Two: Internal and External EnvironmentDetailsDuePointsObjectives

Conduct a SWOTT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, and Trends) analysis. Paper due in week 3.

Analyze the effect of the external and internal environments on an organizations strategic plan.7/30ReadingsRead Ch. 46 of Strategic Management.

Read Ch. 3 of Strategy: Winning in the Marketplace.

Review this weeks Electronic Reserve Readings.ParticipationParticipate in class discussion.7/303Individual

Strategic Plan, Part I: Conceptualizing a BusinessWrite a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you explain the importance of your selected businesss vision, mission, and values in determining your strategic direction. Include the following:

Define your business, products or services, and customers by developing a mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service.

Create a vision for this organization that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future.

Define your guiding principles or values for your selected business considering the topics of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.

Analyze how the vision, mission, and values guide the organizations strategic direction.

Evaluate how the organization addresses customer needs and critique how they achieve competitive advantage.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

Prepare to discuss this assignment with the class.7/308Learning Team

Value AlignmentDiscuss with your Learning Team an existing organization with which you are familiar that is different than the one you used for the Conceptualizing a Business paper.

Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you analyze the individual values and the organizations values as reflected by the organizations plans and actions. Include the following in your paper:

Analyze the origin(s) and subsequent evolution of your personal and workplace values.

Explain how your individual values drive your actions and behaviors, and analyze the alignment between your values and actions and behaviors.

Analyze the degree of alignment between the organizations stated values and the organizations actual plans and actions.

Explain the differences and analyze the degree of alignment between your values and the organizations values as reflected by the organizations plans and actions.

Prepare to discuss this assignment with the class.7/308

Week Three: Strategy DevelopmentDetailsDuePointsObjectives

Develop strategic objectives.

Create organizational objectives and goals.8/6ReadingsRead Ch. 7 of Strategic Management.

Read Ch. 4 of Strategy: Winning in the Marketplace.

Review this weeks Electronic Reserve Readings.ParticipationParticipate in class discussion.8/63Individual

Strategic Plan, Part II: SWOTT AnalysisConduct an internal and external environmental analysis for your proposed business.

Discuss with your Learning Team the forces and trends below that must be taken into consideration while developing a strategic plan. Given todays business environment and each Learning Team members selected business idea, provide a list of the lessons learned from your Learning Teams discussion for each of the items listed below. Use this discussion to complete this assignment.

Create a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should take into account, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.

External forces and trends considerations:

Legal and regulatory

Global

Economic

Technological

Innovation

Social

Environmental

Competitive analysis

Internal forces and trends considerations:

Strategy

Structures

Processes and systems

Resources

Goals

Strategic capabilities

Culture

Technologies

Innovations

Intellectual property

Leadership

Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word synopsis in which you analyze at least seven of the forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:

Include economic as well as legal and regulatory forces and trends.

Critique how well the organization adapts to change.

Analyze the supply chain operations of the organization.

Identify issues and/or opportunities:

Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis above.

Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.

Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.8/67Learning Team

Functional Area InterrelationshipsSelect one organization of the Virtual Organizations from the student website.

Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper in which you complete the following:

State the primary reasons for the organizations existence from an analysis of the mission, vision, values, and goals.

Analyze the reason for the type of organizational structure employed by the organization, and identify the key positions that support that organizational structure.

Identify and explain the steps of the collaboration process among the functional areas that must be employed to achieve organizational goals, and prepare an action plan to implement the collaboration process.

Identify and provide an example of the use of lateral collaboration and vertical collaboration within the organization, and prepare an action plan to use lateral and vertical collaboration.

Identify the key stakeholders and their roles needed to achieve the organizational goals, and recommend the collaborative interactions among the key stakeholders to facilitate the organizations success.8/612

Week Four: Strategy ImplementationDetailsDuePointsObjectives

Recommend an implementation strategy for a strategic plan.8/13ReadingsRead Ch. 1012 of Strategic Management.

Read Ch. 8 of Strategy: Winning in the Marketplace.

Review this weeks Electronic Reserve Readings.ParticipationParticipate in class discussion.8/133Individual

Strategic Plan, Part III: Balanced ScorecardResource: Exhibit 7-1 in Ch. 7 of Strategic Management

Develop the strategic objectives for your business in the format of a balanced scorecard. The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission. As you develop them consider the vision, mission, and values for your business and the outcomes of your SWOTT analysis. Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives:

Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:

Market share

Revenues and costs

Profitability

Competitive position

Customer Value Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:

Customer retention or turnover

Customer satisfaction

Customer value

Process or Internal Operations Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:

Measure of process performance

Productivity or productivity improvement

Operations metrics

Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:

Employee satisfaction

Employee turnover or retention

Level of organizational capability

Nature of organizational culture or climate

Technological innovation

Develop at least three strategic objectives for each of the following four balanced scorecard areas identified above (Financial, Customer, Process, Learning and Growth). Your objectives should be selected, in part, based on an evaluation of a number of potential alternatives to the issues and/or opportunities identified in the SWOTT Analysis paper and table you completed in Week Three. Base your solutions on a ranking of alternative solutions that includes an identification of potential risks and mitigation plans, and a stakeholder analysis that includes mitigation and contingency strategies. You should also incorporate the ethical implications of your solutions into your selection.

For each strategic objective, develop a metric and target using a balanced scorecard format. (For example, a strategic objective in the shareholder or Financial Perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, "The percentage of increase in market share." The target is the specific number to be achieved in a particular time period. The target for the metric of "Increase market share" could be "Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years" of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.)

Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary that explains your critical thinking on how you derived your objectives from your vision, mission, values, and SWOTT analysis.

Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.8/137Learning Team

Communication Plan OutlineDevelop a generic communications plan and template. This is a Team project but each individual will use the Template during their personal presentation of their Strategic Plan in Week 5. 8/139

Week Five: Monitoring and ControlDetailsDuePointsObjectives

Develop methods to monitor and control the implementation of a strategic plan.8/20ReadingsRead Ch. 13 of Strategic Management.

Review this weeks Electronic Reserve Readings.ParticipationParticipate in class discussion.8/203Individual

Final Strategic Plan and PresentationResources: Vision, mission, values, SWOTT analysis, balanced scorecards, and communication plan

Write a 700- to 1,050-word section for your strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your strategic objectives, measures, and targets. Include marketing and information technology strategies and tactics. Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally. Finally, recommend actions needed to address ethical, legal, and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and how they can improve corporate citizenship.

Combine your completed strategic plan. This includes the vision, mission, values, SWOTT analysis, balanced scorecard, and communication plan. Use the Template for the communications plan that the Team developed in Week. 4 Your consolidated final strategic plan should be 2,800 to 4,200 words in length.

Prepare five to seven Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides in which you briefly outline the vision, mission, values, and balanced scorecard that you have developed for your business.8/2018Individual

Final ExaminationSelect the link to the Final Examination on your student website. The examination is available from the end of Week Four through the end of Week Five.

Complete the final examination. Only one attempt is allowed, which is timed and must be completed in 3 hours. Results are auto-graded and sent to your instructor.8/2015

Phoenix® editorial standards and practices.
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.

Clarification: James your first assignment is due tomorrow. By what time tomorrow? Also, is it two assignments: first the strategic plan and then a chart that answers the discussion questions for week one. Just want to make sure. Is there anything else that I need to know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Chris sorry it takes me so long to respond but I am not receiving email alerts that you have responded. Let me look so I can clarify with you on week 1. The website said there was no assignment due for week 1 and the instructors are supposedly not allowed to change anything on week 1 but I guess they don't enforce that rule at the university. Today was my first time seeing it as well. It is 5:30 pm here. Give me an hour?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Chris this is a bit clearer. Somehow when I copied and pasted the syllabus earlier it got jumbled up. I will try and re post the syllabus. This due tomorrow but it was a surprise to me. The small business can be of your choice. I have no real world business experience so what you suggest will most likely be great with me. Thanks again. You rock my friend.

Respond to the following discussion questions in an outline format.

A 1-page chart will be sufficient.

Select a small business that you may want to start. What is strategic management and planning? Why would a strategic plan be important to the success of this business? How are the four functions of management relative to creating and implementing a strategic plan?

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome, James and thank you for the compliment. I'll have it done later this morning.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Chris. Hope your doing well. Thank you again. Just so I'm clear on what's going on since currently I don't know whether I'm coming or going. You will be doing the individual assignments for weeks 2-5 as well, correct?

Here is what I am hoping is a clearer syllabus for the assignments:

Course Materials

Week One: Introduction to Strategic Management

Details

Due

Points

Objectives

1.1 Define strategic management and planning.

1.2 Create an organizational mission and vision statement. Due in Week 2.

1.3 Analyze an organization in terms of its structure, culture, and purpose.

1.4 Develop a strategic plan. By course end.

7/23/13

Readings

Read Ch. 1–3 & Ch. 2 Appendix of Strategic Management.

Review this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings.

Participation

Participate in class discussion.

7/23

2

Discussion Question

A 1-page chart will be sufficient.

· Select a small business that you may want to start. What is strategic management and planning? Why would a strategic plan be important to the success of this business? How are the four functions of management relative to creating and implementing a strategic plan?

7/23

2

Final Examination Preparation

The Final Examination in this course is a comprehensive examination that covers content from the core courses in the BSB program. The Sample Examination in this week should prepare you for the Final Examination you complete in Week Five. You are encouraged to complete this Sample Examination as practice prior to completing the Final Examination.

Week Two: Internal and External Environment

Details

Due

Points

Objectives

2.1 Conduct a SWOTT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, and Trends) analysis. Paper due in week 3.

2.2 Analyze the effect of the external and internal environments on an organization’s strategic plan.

7/30

Readings

Read Ch. 4–6 of Strategic Management.

Participation

Participate in class discussion.

7/30

3

Individual

Strategic Plan, Part I: Conceptualizing a Business

Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you explain the importance of your selected business’s vision, mission, and values in determining your strategic direction. Include the following:

· Define your business, products or services, and customers by developing a mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service.

· Create a vision for this organization that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future.

· Define your guiding principles or values for your selected business considering the topics of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.

· Analyze how the vision, mission, and values guide the organization’s strategic direction.

· Evaluate how the organization addresses customer needs and critique how they achieve competitive advantage.

Prepare to discuss this assignment with the class.

7/30

8

Learning Team

Value Alignment

Discuss with your Learning Team an existing organization with which you are familiar that is different than the one you used for the Conceptualizing a Business paper.

Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you analyze the individual values and the organization’s values as reflected by the organization’s plans and actions. Include the following in your paper:

· Analyze the origin(s) and subsequent evolution of your personal and workplace values.

· Explain how your individual values drive your actions and behaviors, and analyze the alignment between your values and actions and behaviors.

· Analyze the degree of alignment between the organization’s stated values and the organization’s actual plans and actions.

· Explain the differences and analyze the degree of alignment between your values and the organization’s values as reflected by the organization’s plans and actions.

7/30

8

Week Three: Strategy Development

Details

Due

Points

Objectives

3.1 Develop strategic objectives.

3.2 Create organizational objectives and goals.

8/6

Readings

Read Ch. 7 of Strategic Management.

Participation

Participate in class discussion.

8/6

3

Individual

Strategic Plan, Part II: SWOTT Analysis

Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis for your proposed business.

Discuss with your Learning Team the forces and trends below that must be taken into consideration while developing a strategic plan. Given today’s business environment and each Learning Team members’ selected business idea, provide a list of the lessons learned from your Learning Team’s discussion for each of the items listed below. Use this discussion to complete this assignment.

· External forces and trends considerations:

o Legal and regulatory

o Global

o Economic

o Technological

o Innovation

o Social

o Environmental

o Competitive analysis

· Internal forces and trends considerations:

o Strategy

o Structures

o Processes and systems

o Resources

o Goals

o Strategic capabilities

o Culture

o Technologies

o Innovations

o Intellectual property

o Leadership

· Include economic as well as legal and regulatory forces and trends.

· Critique how well the organization adapts to change.

· Analyze the supply chain operations of the organization.

· Identify issues and/or opportunities:

o Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis above.

o Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.

o Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.

8/6

7

Learning Team

Functional Area Interrelationships

Select one organization of the Virtual Organizations from the student website.

· State the primary reasons for the organization’s existence from an analysis of the mission, vision, values, and goals.

· Analyze the reason for the type of organizational structure employed by the organization, and identify the key positions that support that organizational structure.

· Identify and explain the steps of the collaboration process among the functional areas that must be employed to achieve organizational goals, and prepare an action plan to implement the collaboration process.

· Identify and provide an example of the use of lateral collaboration and vertical collaboration within the organization, and prepare an action plan to use lateral and vertical collaboration.

· Identify the key stakeholders and their roles needed to achieve the organizational goals, and recommend the collaborative interactions among the key stakeholders to facilitate the organization’s success.

8/6

12

Week Four: Strategy Implementation

Details

Due

Points

Objectives

4.1 Recommend an implementation strategy for a strategic plan.

8/13

Readings

Read Ch. 10–12 of Strategic Management.

Participation

Participate in class discussion.

8/13

3

Individual

Strategic Plan, Part III: Balanced Scorecard

Resource: Exhibit 7-1 in Ch. 7 of Strategic Management

Develop the strategic objectives for your business in the format of a balanced scorecard.The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission. As you develop them consider the vision, mission, and values for your business and the outcomes of your SWOTT analysis. Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives:

· Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:

o Market share

o Revenues and costs

o Profitability

o Competitive position

· Customer Value Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:

o Customer retention or turnover

o Customer satisfaction

o Customer value

· Process or Internal Operations Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:

o Measure of process performance

o Productivity or productivity improvement

o Operations metrics

· Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:

o Employee satisfaction

o Employee turnover or retention

o Level of organizational capability

o Nature of organizational culture or climate

o Technological innovation

· For each strategic objective, develop a metric and target using a balanced scorecard format. (For example, a strategic objective in the shareholder or Financial Perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, "The percentage of increase in market share." The target is the specific number to be achieved in a particular time period. The target for the metric of "Increase market share" could be "Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years" of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.)

Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.

8/13

7

Learning Team

Communication Plan Outline

Develop a generic communications plan and template. This is a Team project but each individual will use the Template during their personal presentation of their Strategic Plan in Week 5.

8/13

9

Week Five: Monitoring and Control

Details

Due

Points

Objectives

5.1 Develop methods to monitor and control the implementation of a strategic plan.

8/20

Readings

Read Ch. 13 of Strategic Management.

Participation

Participate in class discussion.

8/20

3

Individual

Final Strategic Plan and Presentation

Resources: Vision, mission, values, SWOTT analysis, balanced scorecards, and communication plan

Prepare five to seven Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides in which you briefly outline the vision, mission, values, and balanced scorecard that you have developed for your business.

8/20

18

Individual

Final Examination

Selectthe link to the Final Examination on your student website. The examination is available from the end of Week Four through the end of Week Five.

Completethe final examination. Only one attempt is allowed, which is timed and must be completed in 3 hours. Results are auto-graded and sent to your instructor.

8/20

15

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, I'll post the assignment shortly.
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Chris it was never clear to me as to whether you are interested in weeks 2-5. Please let me know. I'm pretty confident that you said yes but I don't want to assume anything. Outline looks great.

Thanks, James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I believe I am confused. Are you Chris12? No problem if your not I just don't want to refer to you as Chris if this is not Chris. Your work appears solid and I am pleased with the outline. I will tip every week as you post the assignments but I still need verification. Like I said earlier I am confident you have accepted the request, especially with the topic you chose, which I really like. Can you please verify with me?

Thank you,

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.

Yes, James this is Chris12, I have 2 different handles according to categories: Chris12 and Gnaritas. I do both writing assignments and homework assignments. I'm glad that you like the company idea, if you have any additional suggestions about it please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So you will do week 2-5 individuals, correct? I will tip each week.

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I will take care of each assignment. They may not be posted every week, if I have time I might turn in multiple assignments. Is that okay with you? Note: I will not skimp on quality.....Laughing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I wish we could do it that way but I have to turn in the assignments weekly. I hope that doesn't change things. We are graded on a weekly basis unfortunately.

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
That's not a problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have no words to express my gratitude. Thank you so much for your understanding and your help. I hope the mods or whoever is responsible for monitoring our communications can see how professional and flexible you are. Once again thank you so much,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your kind compliments James. Laughing
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.

James another question, I noticed individual work and team work. Will the teacher tell you which section you need to complete for the group work? I will have the individual completed like normal.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Chris how are you? I will do all teamwork, so no worries there. The individual is what was going to kill me. I hope this answered the question. Do you seriously have all the individual done? SWOTT and PPT too? Did you sleep at all? LOL

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I do sleep...LOL Laughing

Haven't started on the individual yet but I will shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh sorry I misread. I'm chasing my tail these days. Thank you again and limme know if I can answer anything else.

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
No problem James, pace yourself and take each day one hour at a time. If anything else comes up I'll contact you. Have a nice day.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Hello Chris I hope all is well. Just checking in to see how tomorrows assignments are coming along. Week two 7/30. Take care. Hope to hear from you soon.

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 12 months ago.

I'll submit it tonight. Hope you are doing well.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Thank you so much.

Here's the assignment: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1orhnpuhtrn044/Parent%20Mission.docx

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Looks great Chris. I have a question. What are the underlined sentences? Are they direct quotes? Do I need to change to quotations and cite them? Thanks, James.

The underlined sentences are the mission and the vision statements. I didn't know if they needed to stand out in the paper or not. If not you can just remove them.
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

One last question as I think I am confused about the payment options. Will I be charged $100.00 for each assignment now? The plan was to tip you each week for a total of $250.00 for weeks 2-5 individual assignments. Is that acceptable? If so how do you suggest I do it? I can pay the other $150.00 now, for a total of $250.00, or when you post the last assignment.

The best way to handle the situation is to create a new question and simply charge $150.00 for it, that way you won't have to concern yourself with tipping every week an assignment is due. As I said before, if I have time I'll complete all the remaining assignments as a whole and send you links as the due dates approach.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Makes sense. Do you want me to start the new question on week 3's assignment? I can ask the question tomorrow.

In addition what I can do is rate your last posting and go ahead and pay that $100.00 and pay the remaining balance for weeks 3, 4, and 5 when you post week 3. Ok with you?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Yes, to both questions. Laughing
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

This website and the pay system really confuses me. Not sure if u received my question or not about week 3 individual assignment. I paid 60.00 total for week 3.

This is my plan. After you post week 3 I will post a question for week 4 and do the same for week 5's individual assignment. So I will pay 60.00 for week 4 and 60.00 for week 5 bringing the overall total to 400.00 for all assignments. Is that ok with you?

James, I responded by saying yes to both questions. Did you not get my previous post? I try to keep things as simple as possible....(smile). I'll start working on the next assignment most likely this weekend.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

I did see yes and yes. Thank you Chris. I think my main goal was to separate the questions so I could pay each one individually. Did I at least separate the three questions correctly so I can pay you separately for each one? Thanks again your a lifesaver

Yes, you did. Glad I could help.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Not sure if the message I sent from my phone went through earlier so I thought I'd try it on my laptop. Hope your having a good weekend. Just doing my normal check in to see how Week 3's due 8/6/13 is coming along. Thank you,

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 11 months ago.

They'll be completed before the end of the day tomorrow. Things are going well, thank you for asking.