Joanne
Joanne, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science
14883717

Hello, can someone give me at least five SCHOLARLY resources

Hello, can someone give me at least five SCHOLARLY resources that I can access online to research the Psychological and Sociological Considerations of Wireless Electricity growing technology?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.

Joanne :

hi

Joanne :

I can help you find the resources and save them in a file for you.

Joanne :

Do you want to name me the specific areas which you are interested in? "Psychological and Sociological Considerations of Wireless Electricity growing technology" seems rather broad.

Customer:

Hi, our team is writing a report, my section is Psychological and Sociological Considerations of the report that is Wireless Electricity as a growing technology. The thesis is: Wireless electricity is a growing technology that creates many political, cultural, economic and moral benefits and concerns that need to be assessed in order to properly handle this new technology. So I'm trying to find scholarly resources online that I can write this section of the report on. Does that help?

Joanne :

Yup, that helps.

Joanne :

I will locate the sources and send them to you shortly.

Customer:

Ok, thanks so much, can you please put a sentence of what will be used from that source and in APA format of the sources?

Joanne :

Okay. I will do the APA citations and description for you in another file

Customer:

Thanks again!

Customer:

Hello Joanne, will you be able to send in the next hour or so? Just wanted to ensure I'd receive tonight, thanks!

Joanne :

Yes, I am working on the APA and description bit

Joanne :

will send asap

Customer:

no problem, just wanted to check in. :) thanks

Joanne :

Hi.

Joanne :

Please download the APA details here.

Joanne :

The pdf files to the articles are here.

Customer:

Thank you so much Joanne, this is great information for me to write my section of the paper. Much appreciated!

Joanne :

No problem :) Please help to leave a positive rating. I hope to work with you again

Customer:

Will do!

Joanne, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Experience: BSc (Hons) Political Science