khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.

I need help with write a Brochure on Early Intervention Services:

I need help with write a Brochure on Early Intervention Services: Imagine that you have been hired as a Child Development Community Liaison for a community organization called The Guidance Center Inc. As part of The Guidance Center's Early Childhood Services for ages 0-6, their Infant-Toddler Services include four programs that provide service to pregnant women, infants, toddlers, and their families. to learn about infants/toddler at the Guidance Center this Web site: with this in mind think about how to present the information in ways that are profession and, at the same time, capture attention.

khadijahtriggs :

Is someone helping you with this if not I will.

JACUSTOMER-49v7ltky- :

NO there is know one I have been waiting for 3 days. would you please help!

khadijahtriggs :

Yes I will but a brochure is an advertisment do you still want APA style.

JACUSTOMER-49v7ltky- :

No. don't want APA STYLE. Here is the link to the brochure. If I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Use my work as a guide to your own always.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need help with a Interview with a teacher whose expertise is special education and who works with children ages 3-8, or a classroom teacher that have a child that have been identified with special needs. if you can help me can I send you the Interview sheet. and what do I do next. this is due by Thursday 25, please let me know! Thanks

I have a couple of interviews that I have done with special education teachers. If you want them I will send the link.
Would you list this as a new question? The company would prefer that you don't post two questions together.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I would and I will list this as a new question. Thanks!

When you list this as a new question be sure to ask for me by name so that I can get the question. My name is Khadijah.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have list the question and I have ask for you! Thanks

I saw your question but I couldn't get in to answer. Is someone else helping you if not I will send the link.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, not that I know of, I have been waiting on you to send the link.

I have the link as soon as I get clarity from JA on what to do you will have it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank You! will this be today because my paper is due today.

Feel free to ask me for help in the future thanks for your business.
will send the link when I have clarity from JA on what to do another expert is attempting to answer.