Cher
Cher, Master's Degree
Experience:  MA, BA Author. Teacher, Tutor 35+ years. Specializing in Language and Writing
1470369

I Created a Mission statement for my Group and would like to

I Created a Mission statement for my Group and would like to have someone please help me fix the grammar and spelling

Our mission is to restore and protect the natural resources in the forests. Rivers and lakes by exploring many places and estimating areas that were once destroyed by humanity or Natural disasters & To work with State and Local government Agencies To Maintain the Forest where animals can live peacefully and people can continue to explore nature and the great outdoors so that future generations will reap the same benefits.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, James and welcome to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Here is your revised Mission Statement:

Our mission is to restore and protect the natural resources of the forests, rivers and lakes, by exploring and evaluating many areas that were once destroyed by humans or natural disasters. In addition, we hope to work with state and local government agencies to maintain the forests where animals can continue to live peacefully and people may continue to explore nature and enjoy the great outdoors, with the intent that future generations will reap the same benefits.

----------------------------------------------------------
I hope this helped!

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If my response has satisfied all your concerns, a Positive rating and positive feedback on the survey would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for entrusting your important question to Just Answer!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Master's Degree
Experience: MA, BA Author. Teacher, Tutor 35+ years. Specializing in Language and Writing
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

Thanks very much for your positive rating; it is truly appreciated!

Please don't hesitate to request me by name--begin your question with "For Cher Only"--for future questions of the same type and I will be more than happy to be of help.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher

PS: no additional information is needed, this is simply a 'thank you'! : )
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi
Thank you very much for last paper.

I need help with this. New York State Dept wanted me change some things in my Mission Statement

Our Mission

Morgan Duke Conservation Society has a clear mission to preserve and maintain the natural resources in our Rivers,Lakes and Forests around the United States of America, by exploring and evaluating many areas that were once destroyed by natural disasters or areas which needs assistants so wildlife Habit can continue being protected and people can continue explore the nature and the great out doors with the intent that feature generations will reap the same benefits.

How We Do It:

Morgan Duke Conservation Society Preserve and maintain the natural resources
through working with State and local Environmental & Conservation Agencies. And to Establish relationship and agreements so we can maintain and persevere natural resources together.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

How are you? I hope all is well!

Have you already made the changes which you included in your most recent question and you'd like me to revise it/proofread/edit?

When you reply I may be offline for a little while, so thanks for your patience.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi

The paper from the other night was great :)

For the statement it may need Edit and organized

Thank you

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, James and thanks so much for your patience.

I'm glad you enjoyed my revisions on the paper from the other night. It's always my pleasure to work with you! : )

Revised Mission Statement:

Our Mission

Morgan Duke Conservation Society has a clear mission to preserve and maintain the natural resources of our rivers, lakes and forests throughout the United States of America. We will accomplish this by exploring and evaluating many areas that were once destroyed by natural disasters and/or areas which need assistance so that wildlife habitats may continue to be protected. With this purpose in mind, current citizens will be able to continue exploring and enjoying nature and all the great outdoors has to offer, with the intent that future generations will reap the same benefits.

How We Do It

Morgan Duke Conservation Society preserves and maintains our natural resources
by working with State and local Environmental and Conservation Agencies, establishing relationships and agreements enabling us to maintain and preserve our nation's natural resources in a joint effort.

____________________________________________________

If you need more help on this, please click 'Reply' to continue our conversation.

If you found my answer helpful, please kindly take a moment to provide a Positive Rating so I may receive credit for my work. Thank you! Laughing

Warmest regards,

Cher

Cher, Master's Degree