Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Based on your understanding of the above statement, create

Customer Question

Based on your understanding of the above statement, create a report in a Microsoft Word document to answer the following:

What challenges the engineering team must have faced to make such user-friendly GUIs?
What are two key features that should be included in all mobile devices? Explain why.

One way to gather requirements when creating a system from scratch is to observe a worker performing the required activities, note down the steps, and then translate them into requirements. This particular technique is effective because expressing requirements in words is not always simple. As a computer user applies this technique for creating complex features, you need to think of a moderately difficult process.

Write down the steps of the process you selected and translate it into an algorithm.

Explain the criteria for making this series of steps ready to be translated into a code?

You just completed writing an algorithm. An algorithm is an effective method for solving a problem and is expressed as a finite sequence of instructions. An automaton runs on some given sequence or string of inputs in discrete time steps.

Using the previously designed algorithm, translate the algorithm into an automaton. What input needs to be provided? What is the output of the automaton?
Describe the steps you took to translate the algorithm into an automaton.

You have learned about automata in this week. Using the concept of automata:

In your own words describe abstract machines.
Can all machines be described by automata? Why or why not? Discuss.
Do all machines accept states and have state transitions? Why?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 3 years ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to help with this - can you let me know when you need it for?

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

JACUSTOMER-99fobqq1- :

Hi Steve,

JACUSTOMER-99fobqq1- :

I need this for tonight with a references

Steve Herrod :

Thanks - unfortunately I have several other commitments today so will open this to other experts

Steve Herrod :

they should message you when they are available

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
The expert is unable to complete the question today!