khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.

Final Research PaperResearch the responsibility of a critical

Final Research Paper

Research the responsibility of a critical thinker in a contemporary society. You may choose any topic that deals with a contemporary social concern. Examine the principles of critical thought in relation to the chosen societal concern, and consider the importance of ethics, moral reasoning, a research-based process to search for truth, and the advantages of information technology in gathering data.

Potential social concerns include, but are not limited to health (e.g., obesity, smoking, or underage drinking), poverty (e.g., homelessness, basic needs, or transportation issues), family relations and dynamics (e.g., teen violence, physical abuse, depression, or suicide), social media (e.g., privacy), immigration (e.g., illegal), and education (e.g., plagiarism and/or cheating).

Your Final Research Paper should:
Include a literature review of three scholarly sources based on the selected contemporary issue. Analyze the validity of the author’s arguments and/or biases.
Explain how academic knowledge impacts the social elements and institutions of both local and global communities.
Assess how the principles of active citizenship could impact the contemporary issue during the next five to ten years.
Include at least one reference to a multimedia component (i.e., podcast, interactive website, blog, or video) and evaluate the relevance of this piece in relationship to academic knowledge and the selected issue.
The paper must be 12 to 14 pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least 12 scholarly sources, six of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library. Cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the reference page. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.

Writing the Final Research Paper
The Final Research Paper:
Must be 12 to 14 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a title page with the following:
Title of paper
Student’s name
Course name and number
Instructor’s name
Date submitted
Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Must use at least 12 scholarly sources, including a minimum of six from the Ashford Online Library.
Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.

I can send you a paper that deals with obesity. Would you like to have it?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have started a paper on from the beginning to the three week with a lot of stuff on

Education and Poverty in the United States so I was wonder if I could send you what I have done and you can help tie it in to make it make sence.

Is that the topic that you want. You don't have to send anything I will do my part and you can add it to yours.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes on Education and Poverty in the United States and are you sure

When do you need it again.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Monday by 12pm the 22

Yes I will do it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you so much

One question do you want the paper to be on poverty and public education in America.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I hope this will help

My focus is on the connection between education and employment. I'm trying to show how a poor education effects employment. Which, in-turn, does not help the poverty situation we have in the the US.

I began the paper on the many problems that can be caused by poverty and education. I can make the last few pages on employment. Is that okay?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay great. Here is your link. If I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Use my work as a reference to your own for purposes of academic honesty.
feel free to ask for me Khadijah by name any time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will and thank you

I look forward to helping you in the future.