Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
32242116

** I need the paper by Friday July 26th** Create a term

** I need the paper by Friday July 26th**

Create a term paper (2,000-2,500 words) on any topic related to social psychology that interests you.

The assignment must include at least eight sources, four of those with publication dates from the past two years.

Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please I need help with this

Thank you for your patience. We will continue to search for a professional to assist you.
What time is the assignment due on July 26th? How many references are required for the assignment? Is there any additional information needed to complete the assignment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi it needs at least 8 reference. Needs to be APA format and an ABSTRACT must be included. I need it by 10 pm that night.

Okay, I'll take care of it. Thank you for the information.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ohh thank u I will make sure im generous with ur tip

Laughing
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will e mail you later in the week to see how everything is going.

Cool, sounds like a plan.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello how are you, just wanted to see if you had started or how it is going so far. please keep me updated.

:D

Honestly had not started yet was going to collect references tonight and then get started tomorrow. Did you have any references that you wanted me to use or use what I find?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok that fine i just thought i check up one you and see how it was going. i dont the assignment just said

1.The assignment must include at least eight sources, four of those with publication dates from the past two years.

2. MUST ME APA FORMAT AND HAVE AN ABSTRACT!!

please to get full tip make sure these two things are included

Here's the assignment: https://app.box.com/s/ncu7lpwwi7xcfean17qg

If you need help again let me know?

Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.