Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.

1.Explain why is grievance arbitration so uniformly used and

1.Explain why is grievance arbitration so uniformly used and interest/issue arbitration so rarely used in labor-management relations.Describe the collective bargaining process and how it leads to a contract that should provide for grievance arbitration.

2.Under what conditions may an arbitrator's award be set aside by the courts?

3.Frank and Kathy were married 7 years ago. They have one child, Robert, who is 6 1/2 years old. Frank and Kathy cannot get along, and they blame each other for destroying the relationship.Divorce is the only thing that they agree upon.

In spite of their differences, Frank and Kathy want to work out a solution in a low-cost, private, and confidential way. Neither is represented by counsel. A friend recommended mediation, and they are willing to try it.

Frank is a self-employed business consultant. The business has few tangible assets: a PC, desk, and some books. The intangible property has no market value and consists mostly of goodwill.

Kathy is an attorney, but she has not practiced since she became pregnant with Robert. She will probably need maintenance from Frank.

The two have not agreed on custody, parenting, or health insurance matters on Robert. Support is not an issue because it is based on the official state statutory guidelines. Selecting a custody arrangement and designing a parenting schedule is a top priority.

They own a house in Salt Lake City, a 401k plan, a savings account, a 1997 Ford pick-up and a 2000 Honda Accord. Frank received a $25,000.00 inheritance before the parties were married. The parties must decide what is marital property. An attorney can help make this determination.

a.List at least 5 questions that you as mediator would ask Frank and at 5 questions that you would ask Kathy to facilitate your mediation of their dispute.
b.Identify and list at least 5 areas of common ground and 5 areas of difference between Frank and Kathy.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 11 months ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

yes please continue to look for an expert. Thanks!

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 11 months ago.
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

yes please continue.

Thank you. I have marked your question high priority and you'll receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply. We appreciate your continued patience.

Best,

Angela
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 11 months ago.
Are you being assisted?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

not yet no. Can you help me with that?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

not yet unfortunately.

Yes, I need some additional information.

Due date and time?

How long does each answer need to be?

Is there any other information needed to complete the assignment?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

It should be like in a short essay form each of the questions give 20 points therefore 1 and 2 should be detailed but not too detailed and 3 has a lot of subpoints therefore not too long answers there.

I would need it on 1st of August the latest. Would that be possible?

There is no other information to complete it.

Yes, I can do that. Thank you for the information.

Here's the assignment: https://app.box.com/s/yqmh1gatycsksgg98ew7

If you need help again please let me know?

Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.