Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.;15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
20507158

Write a paper that analyzes the role of a manager within the

Customer Question

Write a paper that analyzes the role of a manager within the functional areas of business: Required elements: No more than1050 words Two articles, including at least one peer-reviewed article, from the University Library cited in your paper to support your writing Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,

I would be happy to assist you. I responded to you on the other question. You have this question posted twice, and another expert has responded to you. You do need to respond to them.

Please let me know if you want me to do this for you and when you need it.

Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I will like you to help me with this question i need both assignments today my due date was yesterday so ASAP......

O.k., I will have this posted for you, along with the other question I am doing for you, late this afternoon, early evening.Smile

Lisa

p.s. You did respond to the other expert and tell him you are having me do this for you. Professional courtesy, I can no interfer if another expert is waiting to hear back from you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok around 5pm or 6pm eastern time??? I had them close the question becuase he has not repsonded and they notified him as well. Thanks

Ok

I just wanted you to know that I am in the process of writing and posting your information. You will ave it shortly.

One, question, I have 2 -3 sources that I am using. However, our question mentions that there must be a peer reviewed article from your University LIbrary. Obviously, I do not have access to that. Just making sure you are aware of this and ther is no problem.

Please let me know ASAP, as I do not want to write a papper that will not be accepted.

I just wanted you to know that I have this assignment completed and ready to post for you. I need you to first answer my question regarding resources from your library. I have three works cited, two books and one peer reviewed article. Before I post the essay, I need to know if that is acceptable.

Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The resources are from the ebsco host online catalog where did you retrive the articles from??

If you needed resources from a specific place, then you needed to state that in your question. There are SO MANY resources available, an expert needs to know this.

As stated, I have this complete, with three resources:
Here the sources:

Works Cited:

1. Bateman, T. And S. Snell. Management: The New Competitive Landscape. McGraw-Hill / Irwin, New York. July 2007.

2. Laursen, Gert, H.N. And Jesper Thorlund. Business Analytics for Managers: Taking Business Intelligence Beyond Reporting. Wiley Publication, June 15, 2010.

3. Ren, Charlotte R. And Chao Guo. Middle Manager’s Strategic Role in the Corporate Entrepreneurial Process: Attention Based Effects. Journal of Management, November 2011; Volume 27, pages 1586-1610.

Let me know if you want the paper.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok let me look them up in the system and see if their journals??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

its ok lisa I'll take the paper

Good afternoon,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you today. The following is the information that you requested. I have it saved on my computer for any future needs. It is a total of 722 words, in addition to works cited.

Managers Role Within Functional Areas of Business

Manager’s are integral in the proper functioning of a business. Even though the type of a business will determine varying roles and functions of a manager, all managers have the same fundamental functions that ensure the business runs as efficiently as possible.There are four areas that a manager deals with in the functional areas of any business. These four areas are controlling, leading, organizing, and planning.( Bateman )

It is important to realize that the role of control for a manager is not negative in nature. In the functional areas of a business, control means that a manager is making sure that all areas from work goals to employees are stabilized. This means that a manager establishes clear guidelines for all employees to ensure that productivity occurs. The manager’s role with control means directing and monitoring the progress of all employees. This is done, in part, by controlling the environment of the company, making sure that the work environment is conducive to achieving work established goals and deadlines. Control also means monitoring both internal and external elements that may impede the progress of the employees.

One of the most important roles of a manager within the functional areas of a business is with leadership. Managers are expected to not only lead by example, but to direct employees to focus on short term, as well as long term goals. One of the goals for any manager is to increase productivity and cost efficiency. This is achieved by the leadership skills of a manager in being able to help employees with motivation and expectations in achieving established goals. Leading is also important because a manager who is also a leader will effectively direct a specific path for each employees to achieve success.

The third area in which a manger is involved with for the functional areas of a business is with the general organization of the business. This is important because everything within any organization depends upon the organizational skills of management. ( Laursen ). It is important to realize that managers not only establish goals for all employees, but it is the function of a manager to organize the exact details of each goals, such as how and when they are to be achieved and by whom. Mangers should assume all responsibility for the logistics that are put in place that assist each of the employees in meeting his or her goals. Without the proper organization within a company, all details and other functions would not be accomplished.

The fourth main areas in which a manger is involved with for the functional areas of a business is in planning. This is the areas that enables the other three main roles of a manger to run smoothly. Planning entails identifying goals and objectives within a business. “Once goals are mapped out, management must work together to analyze the current state of the organization and make a plan of action to implement changes.”( Ren ) A significant element in the role of planning means anticipating any areas that may cause problems and being able to plan a strategy to handle the problems. Keep in mind that every other function within a business is based upon the preparation during the planning stage for mangers.

The role of a manager within the functional areas of a business are not only limited to the day to day dealings with subordinates. Mangers also work closely with other managers to monitor progress between departments and to reduce the need for repeat work. Managers in today’s organizations assume multiple roles that are each dependent upon the other in order for a business to be efficient and success. The botXXXXX XXXXXne for any business is that a manger’s role is to make sure that all areas are running as they are supposed to and to work with all individuals within a company, subordinates and other management personnel, to ensure that all work is getting done in a timely manner and that the business is being represented as intended.

Works Cited:

It was a pleasure being able to assist you today. If you have any further questions, please contact me.

Please remember to click one of the top three icons as that is the only way that I get paid
.

I look forward to assisting you in the future. To request me, simply type, “For Lisa K. “ before the question.

Have a great Tuesday evening,
Lisa
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience: BA in Eng. & Edu.;15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Lisa if it doesnt trouble you can you send it as an attachment

I am not able to send as an attachement. The system the the site uses does not provide for that capability with my operating system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok no problem thanks

o.k.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

im just pending the other assignment

I do not understand, what does "pending the other assignemtn mean"???

I am waiting to see if you are satisfied with this assignment so that I can post the second assignment for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Lisa,

I posted up 2 question however I need to send you attachments so when you respond I will send it. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Lisa are you able to help on the other 2 assignments i posted??

yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks your the best

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks