Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

based on this write a two-page summary of the advantages and

Customer Question

based on this write a two-page summary of the advantages and disadvantages of using groupware alone for this type of activity;

I. Summary:

a. Key factors to our success include providing a competitive advantage through superior products and customer service

b. Most fees for services are often paid out over time or once an entire project has reached its completion. With that in mind, a small business or start up loan is needed to cover the initial costs of acquiring hardware, software, employee wages, and travel expenses

II. Vision:

a. To become the industry leader in business to business IT networking and security products and services while continually expanding into commercial and government entities

III. Company Description:

a. We are an IT Consulting firm providing products and services in the field of networking and security. We provide on-site internal network auditing as well as penetration testing used to identify critical assets as well as where the business network and its assets are most vulnerable

IV. Product or Service: What are we providing to potential customers

a. Routers
b. Switches
c. Load Balancers
d. VOIP Phone Systems
e. Proxy Servers
f. Firewalls
g. VPN Solution
h. Intrusion Prevention and Detection IPS/IDS
i. SIEM Technology
j. Wireless Technology
k. 24x7 Network Monitoring, Administration, and Analysis

V. Market Analysis:

a. The target market for our startup IT consulting team will be Financial, Banking and Medical industries as well as the Department of Defense, Department of Energy, and the Department of Homeland Security

b. Our customers are seeking solutions to their IT networking and security solutions needed to provide competitive solutions to their clients

c. We will continue to track the market as well as our competitors through extensive and thorough analysis of industry related data as well as the ever changing needs of our customers

VI. Competitive Analysis:

a. Our direct competition consists of other consulting firms who have done well establishing themselves in the industry. The key competitors currently provide many of the same products and services as our company. This means that we will need to provide a superior product and service to establish and expand our place in the market

VII. Strategy:

a. Our key advantages over our competition lie with our advanced knowledge of networking and security principles and tools. The key disadvantage that we have is our lack of experience compared to our direct competition

VIII. Web Plan Summary:

a. Finances will need to be secured for the establishment and promotion of our web presence. The web presence is essential to providing our customers with 24x7 support and knowledge base as well as reaching potential customers

IX. Management Team:

a. The management team will consist of Network Operations Leader and a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) supported by department managers and their personnel

X. Financial Analysis:

a. Initial financing of $250,000 can be obtained through a merchant cash advance by maintaining a minimum of $5,000 in credit card sales. A few advantages to this approach are that there are no credit checks, no collateral required, and they are available to nearly every business

b. We will need to hire financial experts to monitor and assess our profit and loss margins while ensuring the company complies and stays current with all applicable tax laws
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

The moderator let me know you were still seeking assistance possibly but I see this was sent several days ago.

Do you still need this answer and, if so, what is the deadline to get the prompt returned to you?