Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

1. Create a complete preparation outline using the outline template be

Customer Question

1. Create a complete preparation outline using the outline template below.2. Choose from one of the topics below to develop into an outline.a. Why banning the use of cell phones while driving should be mandatory nationwideb. What I see as the biggest challenges young adults face today3. State the general purpose, specific purpose, and central idea clearly and in the appropriate form.4. Limit your main points and supporting materials to no more than three.5. State your main points and supporting materials in complete sentences.6. Summarize key points of introduction.7. Summarize the conclusion in one statement.8. Based on your submitted outline, begin writing the first draft of your speech while studying the next lesson. In Lesson 7, you will study how to write thecomponents of your speech. The outcome of this process is a final written speech to be submitted as your final assignment in Lesson 7.I have selected option B for my speech I just need to have the out and speech done by tomorrow if possible
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting however I need to have this completed no later than tomorrow.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

The moderator let me know you were still seeking assistance possibly but I see this was sent several days ago.

Do you still need this answer and, if so, what is the deadline to get the prompt returned to you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am still awaiting assistance I would prefer response between Monday and tuesdaye

Let me check my resources and I will be back with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you very much, I am eagerly awaiting a response

Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately I have checked my resources and do not have the needed one for this prompt.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok how long willthat ne as I have a deadline to meet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still awaiting an answer as my deadline is today
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long will u have to wait this time as I am working on a deadline.....is it possible that the first part of my question...creating the outline for the speech "why the use of cell phones while drivin should be banned nationwide" I need that speech outline ASAP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really need an answer today as its the deadline
Thank you for your patience. We are searching for a professional to assist you within your timeframe and we have marked your question high priority. You'll receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.

Best,

Angela
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund my money ASAP bearing in mind I deposited $15.00 and then an additional $35.00 and received no help what soever, so as for utilizing your site again i am very skeptical on that one as you guys made me miss my deadline