Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
32242116

3-5 pages plus cover page and reference page

3-5 pages plus cover page and reference page Details: It is estimated that hiring organizations only spend 90 seconds scanning a resume before determining whether it’s worth looking at further. As such the successful job applicant must make sure their resumes are designed to fit the job for which they are applying. “One size fits all” is no longer applicable to resumes. Bland and general also no longer apply as the information in resumes must be written using action verbs, and identify accomplishments and achievements rather than simply describe previously held positions and responsibilities. There are three basic types of resumes: •Functional •Chronological, and •Mixed (hybrid) Oftentimes, CVs (curriculum vitaes) may be required. Using the Library and internet, conduct research on each type of resume and a CV. For this assignment explain: 1.The purpose for each type of resume, how they differ, and when you personally would use each type or resume or CV (prepare a separate paragraph describing each and how you would use each). 2.Identify the primary type of resume and/or CV you expect to use in your job search and career progression. 3.Explain how often a resume and/or CV should be updated (support your answer). 4.Choose a or b: a.If you have a resume and/or CV, are you comfortable with the format and the information contained within it? If not, when do you think you should start revising and preparing your resume and/or CV? b.If you don’t currently have a resume and/or CV, explain why. Then identify at what point you should start drafting and preparing a resume and/or CV for your eventual job search. Make sure you explain all answers in detail and avoid generalities.

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Thanks for requesting me...which one do you need me to work on first?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Both are due on Saturday night by midnight so it is up to you. Thank you so much
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Just checking on the status of this question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Brittany I was checking on this question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will I be able to have this question answered by someone?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I haven't recieved any response from the expert and the question is past due.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Any update on this question

I am a Moderator for this topic. I see that you have not yet recieved a reply to this. Please let me know if you would like to open your question to other professionals or if you would like to continue to wait for your requested professional. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I would still like to get help for this question.
Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all professionals and we will continue to search for a professional for you.

I may be able to help you with this depending on when you need this completed. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need it no later than Sunday.
Would late Sunday night work? That's as soon as I could do it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That would be fine.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just checking on the status.

Do you still need assistance, if so please answer the following questions:

MLA or APA?

Word or page length?

Num of refs?

Due date and time?

Is there additional information needed to complete?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I stillneed assistance. APA format 3 to 5 pages. Number of references don't matter. It was due last Sunday so as soon as you could possibly get it done.

Okay, I'm on it.

Here is the assignment: https://www.box.com/s/nosrw60us2vmb9uzj340

If you need help again just let me know? Have a nice day.

Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.