Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

Constructing Meaning Through Reading and Writing

Create a chart and list 14-16 strategies and activities that you can use to help your student construct meaning through reading and writing.

Some strategies might include: fix-up strategies, question generating, and inference making.

For each strategy you list, describe an activity and one form of assessment for each activity.
Brenda
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will increase the price to $60.00. Thanks, Brenda

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
JACUSTOMER-ye81pjtw,

I believe I can help with this project. However, considering the length of the project and the research required, your stated value ($60) is somewhat low. I would need the value increased to $120 to proceed. You could either change the value of the question or give the balance as a bonus, your choice. I do have one question for you however. When the project requests "an activity for each strategy" it is only asking for a summary of the activity and a form of assessment, correct? It is not asking for a lesson plan for each strategy? I would also need to know the due date for the project. I look forward to your answers!

Best Regards,
Bethany Robertson
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No lessonplan just a summary, activity and a form of assessment. If I could have this assignment back Friday at 4:00 PM EST or before.

I will increase the price to $120:00. Thanks Brenda

Brenda,

Thank you for the prompt answer! Friday should not be a problem. I will keep you updated as to my progress.

Best,
Bethany
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks, Brenda

Brenda,

Just keeping you posted, I am about 1/2 way through the chart at present!

Bethany
Brenda,

I have finished your model! Go here to retrieve it:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?dldlc86w8yrmy7i

I have enjoyed working with you! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need help or have further questions. Just put "To Kelyn1" in the subject line of the question and it will get to me.

Best,
Bethany
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience: 20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I cannot open the file. Thanks, Brenda
Brenda,

I have re-uploaded the file for you. I am uncertain what the problem was. Go here:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?15v76ndy56ok0cr

Best,
Bethany
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX a very good job. hOW CAN i COPY AND PASTE THIS ASSIGNMENT? Brenda
Brenda,

Thank you! I aim to please. You don't need to copy/paste the assignment. In the upper right corner you will see a small down arrow. That is the download button. Click to download! Let me know if you have further problems!

Bethany
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I cannot download. Thanks Brenda
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I cannot down load the assignment. It say no result to be found for the link. Thanks, Brenda
Brenda,Try this one. It is a different site.http://www.4shared.com/file/uytG7vkP/Brenda_-_CMRW.htmlLet me know what happpens.Bethany
Brenda,

I have uploaded a test message to mediafire so we can see if you can download at all from that site. Let me know what happens!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?8pwjpcsc5873pxn

Let me know what happens.

Again your document is at this address:

http://www.4shared.com/file/uytG7vkP/Brenda_-_CMRW.html

Bethany
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I see related searches for 4 shared book down load. 4 shared Trailer, 4shared Video. I am still confused. Thanks, Brenda
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have to turned in my work toay before midnite. Is it it possible you send it into a word document. My tim is running out! thanks, Brenda
Brenda,

It is in a word document already! Simply copy/paste the address into your address bar. It will take you directly to the download page for the document. No need to do a search.

Bethany