Joanne
Joanne, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science

Please help: Due Date: 1 Feb 2013Topic: Business Letter

Please help: Due Date: 1 Feb 2013

Topic: Business Letter with Documented Research: Investigating and Reporting Cultural Considerations for Doing Business Internationally

Background and Scenario: The scenario for writing assignment #1 continues. The company CEO has read your memo and wants you to continue your research, now focusing on the cultural considerations of doing business in the country. Writing assignment #1 can viewed at the following link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?e5ajxhpmaf568pa

Potential audience: Your primary readers will be the company CEO and the VP for Human Resources (HR), who is responsible for cross-cultural training and orientation.

Format: Develop a letter head for the hypothetical company using the block letter format located at the following link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?52q2gqn683c456j

Length: 2 pages (not including bibliography)

References: Provide at least 3 footnoted or parenthetically cited references, and a bibliography. Use the text, Chapter 5, as one of your references.

TASK: Read three or more sources that have information on the country’s values, beliefs, and other cultural considerations as they involve business communications. Explain in a letter what you have learned about how oral, non-verbal, and written communications practices in the country may affect business operations, social contacts, shopping, and other considerations if the company decides to move an operation to that country. Recommend any training or special preparation that you think employees should receive before representing the company in that country.

Use diagrams, photos, and other visuals where appropriate to increase your readers’ interest and understanding of non-verbal and other communications practices. Use the hypothetical company and the country you selected for writing assignment #1 (Memo with documented research). Writing Assignment #1 can be located at the following link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?e5ajxhpmaf568pa

Tip: Be sure to visit the Cultural Savvy site featured in our Week 2 Introductory page, the U. S. government’s BuyUsa.gov site, and other Web locations for more information on cultural considerations when doing business with the country you have selected.

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Josie-Mod,

I haven't recevieved a response from Joanne as of yet, so with that being said, I would like to open it up for all the experts. Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all the Professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a Professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great..Thanks!
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue to search for an expert. Thanks.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name isXXXXX for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

Has the deadline passed for this project or do you still have time left to complete - if so, what is the deadline?

If you would like me to try and help, is there anything else you can add to your original post giving me more details. You can upload any files using the paper clip icon in the tool bar here at JustAnswer or by using a file sharing site like mediafire.com or box.com and sharing the link here. I may not be able to answer all of the components of your question but possibly some of them.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful week.

:-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Greg,

Thanks for the reply. I posted a due date of 1Feb, however I don't really need it done until midnight 2Feb. If you are willing to take the assignment, feel free to submit it to me by midnight 2Feb.

The format to be used, and all required references are provided in the original post. I used the mediafire.com to post the references and format.

Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Let me look through my resources. I will be back to you in a short bit.

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!
Looking through my sources, I do not have the resources to quickly complete this for you. I will move back to the top of the list for the other professionals to view again.

:-)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes..I am okay with you looking for anothe professional. I can wait as long as midnight 02FEB for the assignment.

Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I can work on this for you.

I have been away for a while due to an accident.

I recognize the first memo as my work, haha.

Anyway, yes, I am working on this and should be posting in a bit.
Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.
Please download the letter here:
https://www.box.com/s/8k02gw5xj45fq673svon

Let me know if there are any issues

Please help to leave a positive rating. A bonus will be greatly appreciated.
Joanne, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Experience: BSc (Hons) Political Science
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Excellent Work! Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope things worked out for you.

I'll be sending you more work over the next few weeks...:o)