Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.

Dr. Steve, Here are my next Essay Questions: 1. Compare

Dr. Steve,

Here are my next Essay Questions:

1. Compare and contrast the Eastern and Western halves of the Roman Empire and examine the development of the unique Byzantine culture. Discuss this in terms of social, political and economic structures.

2. Discuss the spread of Christianity in the late antiquity. What changes and developments came with the growth of Christianity?

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Lawrence
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good evening Lawrence,

Thank you for your requests. When would you like these reports to be posted?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Steve,

Saturday will be fine.

Lawrence.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

I will be sure to have the reports posted on scheduleCool.

Best regards,

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Lawrence,

I have completed both reports. Let me know when you are online so that if there are any questions I will be available to answer them.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon Dr. Steve,

I am here.

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Lawrence,

Attached are your two reports. The combined word-count is 989 words in
length, which, at 10 cents a word, leaves us with a balance of $58 to apply to
the bonus when you accept the reports.

Please CLICK HERE to download your report on the "Christianity in the Period of Late Antiquity".

Please CLICK HERE to download your report on "The Eastern and Western Halves of the Roman Empire".

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve, Doctoral Degree
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the bonus and the excellent feedback!

Now that you have successfully downloaded your reports, I will delete the links for privacy per your standing order to do so.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

You can delete the links and thank you.

I will upload my next assignments later this evening

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your message. The links have now been deleted. I will keep an eye out for the next assignment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

you are very welcome.

Here are my next two discussion questions:

What four factors led to the economic boom in the 12th and 13th century? Provide specific examples of these factors in your discussion.

Answer

What can we learn about the development of church policy and the role of the pope during the medieval period? What does the reign of Pope Innocent III tell us about the role of the pope during this time?

Regards,

Lawrence

Skip text editor options
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, Lawrence. When do you need these reports to be posted?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Steve,

Wednesday would be fine.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Would it be possible to post the reports on Saturday -- or would this be too late?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Saturday will be fine. Ill go ahead and send my last two assignments for this class.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

That would be great. I will be sure to have the assignments posted by Saturday -- and I will keep an eye out for the last two assignments.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

Here are my last two assignments:

1.

Discuss the Hundred Years War: What were its causes? Why did the war continue for so long a period? What advantages did each side possess? What were the outcomes of the war for France and England?

2.
The fall of Italy acted as a catalyst, causing historians and political theorists to approach these disciplines in new ways. Discuss the two main individuals in the text who are representative of the new Renaissance thinking.

Answer

Regards,

Lawrence

Skip text editor options

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, Lawrence.

Would Sunday evening be an acceptable time for the two last reports to be posted?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sounds good dr. steve

thank you .

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, Lawrence.

Yours truly,

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon Lawrence,

I am continuing to work on the four assignments -- and I had two questions regarding the fourth report's instructions, which read as follows: "The fall of Italy acted as a catalyst, causing historians and political theorists to approach these disciplines in new ways. Discuss the two main individuals in the text who are representative of the new Renaissance thinking."

(1)Could you tell me what the instructions are referring to when it states: "The fall of Italy acted as a catalyst, causing historians and political theorists to approach these disciplines in new ways."

And

(2)When the instructions ask us to "discuss the two main individuals in the text who are representative of the new Renaissance thinking" -- could you tell me which two individuals the text refers to in this regard?

Speak to you soon,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Good evening Lawrence,

I have the first 3 reports completed. I thought it would be a good idea to post them now.

In regard to the fourth report -- I could simply logically deduce the most likely personalities from the Renaissance and do the report on them -- if you think that would be best.

Speak to you soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

That sounds good. As far as the questions you are referring to. I will research them in the texbook and send you the info needed to answer those questions. Thank you again for you help as always.

Regards

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, Lawrence. I will have the first three reports posted within the next 15 minutes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr Steve,

Sounds good.

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Dear Lawrence,

Attached are your 1st 3 reports. The combined word-count is 1,829 words, which, at ten cents a word, leaves us with a balance of $142 to apply to the bonus when you accept the reports.

Please CLICK HERE to download your report on "The hundred Years' War".

Please CLICK HERE to download your report on "The Development of Church Policy and the Role of the Pope During the Medieval Period".

Please CLICK HERE to download your report on "The Factors that led to the Economic Boom of the 12th and 13th Centuries".

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve, Doctoral Degree
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

The two individuals are Cosimo de' Medici and Niccolo' Machiaavelli.

Regards,

Lawrence
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Lawrence.

Thank you for the two names. In regard to the first sentence, "The fall of Italy acted as a catalyst, causing historians and political theorists to approach these disciplines in new ways" -- could you find out what the statement is referring to in regard to the date of the "fall of Italy" ? I am assuming the question is referring to how the fall of the Roman Empire affected Renaissance thought, although I want to be sure.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Steve,

That would be correct. It is the fall of the Roman Empire. I apologize for leaving that out.

Regards,

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I am working on the final draft and I will have the completed report posted within the next three hours.

Best regards
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Just dropping a line to let you know that I am reviewing the final draft of your final report and will have it posted within the next 30 minutes.

Speak to you soon
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Lawrence,

Attached is your final report. The combined word-count is a total of 1,032 words in length, which, at ten cents a word, leaves us with a total of $63 to apply to the bonus when you accept the report.

Please CLICK HERE to download.

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve, Doctoral Degree
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, Lawrence! Thank you for the bonus and the excellent feedback; it is truly appreciated.

I will now delete the report links for privacy per your standing order to do so.

I hope you have a great New Year!

Yours truly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Evening Dr. Steve,

Here are my two assignments for English Comp Class:

1.Match the following connecting words and phrases to the appropriate relationship they show between sentences.

1.Showing Similarity a. for instance
2.Showing Conttast b. admittedly
3.Showing results or effect c. on the other hand
4.Adding ideas together d. previously
5.Drawing Conclusion e. after all
6.Pointing out examples f. furthermore
7.Showing emphasis and clarity g. as a result
8.Indicating Time h. thus
9.Conceding a point i. likewise

2. Read the two paragraphs on pp. 79-80 in Strategies for Writing Successful Research Papers. Answer the following questions in 50 words or less:

Paragraph 1.

The legend-in Africa-that all elephants over a large geographical area go to a common "graveyard" when they sense death is approaching led many hunters to treat them with special cruelty. Ivory hunters, believing the myth and trying to locate such graveyards, often intentionally wounded an elephant in the hopes of following the suffering beast as it make its way to the place where it wanted to die. The idea was to wound the elephant seriously enough so that it thought it was going to diebut not so seriously that it died in a vry short time. All too often, the process resulted in a single elephant bieng shot or speared many times and relentlessly pursued until it either fell dead or was killed when it finally turned and charged its attackers. In any case, no wounded elephant ever led its pursuers to the mythical graveyard with its hoped-for-booty of ivory tusks.

Kris Hurrell

Paragraph 2.

It is important that the scale figures for CDs keep slumping since it is easier and more convenient to download the music buyers want from the Internet. The online music stores, such as i-tunes, are very easy to use with simple instructions for searching for music and making purchases. Music fans can quickly find the performers or albums of their choice, even obscure works, from the convenience of their living room without having to drive from store to store. Then they can buy either songs or entire albums that interest them. Once down-loaded they can either burn a CD to play on more traditional stereos or coy the music to an mp3 player of some kind. the effects have been devastating on the music retail industry. Major stores such as Tower Records went out of business. Barnes and Noble has a cut back on the number of CDs that the chain sells. The shift to online distribution of music has had the added advantage allowing alternative groups to present their music that they would have had trouble getting made into CDs and distributed through major chains. This also ends the potential impact of major chains such as Wal-mart on what music is sold.

Anonymous

Which of the two paragraphs has stronger paragraph unity?
In what ways is the stronger paragraph stronger?
What are the elements of its strength?
What are some ways that you would improve the weakly unified paragraph?

Regards,
Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good evening Lawrence,

Thank you for your requests. When do you need these reports to be posted?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Steve,

Friday Evening would work fine.

Thanks
Lawrence
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Would it be acceptable for me to post the assignments by Sunday evening?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sunday is fine
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, Lawrence.

Best regards,

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Lawrence,

I am just dropping a line to let you know that I have completed your two new assignments and will be posting them soon.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Steve

Thank You

Lawrence
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Attached are your two assignments.

Please CLICK HERE to download.

Best regards,

Dr. Steve, Doctoral Degree
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Lawrence,

Thank you for the excellent bonus and the excellent feedback; it is truly appreciated.

I will now delete the report link for privacy per your standing order to do so.

Yours truly,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Steve,

I forgot to add this question to my previous assignment.

Read the four paragraphs on pp. 82-83 of Strategies for Writing Successful Research Papers. Then, match each paragraph number to the appropriate topic sentence type used in the paragraph.

a. Topic Sentence Stated First
b. Topic Sentence Stated First and Last
c. Topic Sentence Implied
d. Topic Sentence Stated in the Middle

1. Last winter, while leafing through the Guinness Book of World Records , I came across an item stating that the tallest sunflower ever had been grown by G.E. Hocking, an Englishman. Fired by a competitive urge, I planted a half acre of sunflower seeds. That half acre is now a magnificent 22,000 square feet of green and gold flowers. From the elevated rear deck of my apartment, I can look out over the swaying mass of thick, hairy green stalks and see each stalk thrusting up through the darker heart-shaped leaves below and supporting an ever-bobbing imitation of the sun. In this dwarf forest, some of the flower heads measure almost a foot in diameter. Though almost all my plants are now blooming, none will tip the sixteen feet, two inches reached by Hocking’s plant. My tallest is just thirteen feet even, but I don’t think that’s too bad for the first attempt. Next year, however, will be another matter. I plan to have an automatic watering system to feed my babies.
Joseph Wheeler

2. What my mother never told me was how fast time passes in adult life. I remember, when I was little, thinking I would live to be at least as old as my grandmother, who was dynamic even at ninety-two years hurtling by me. And my mother never told how much fun sex could be, or what a discovery it is. Of course, I’m of an age when mothers really didn’t tell you much about anything. My mother never told me the facts of life.
Joyce Susskind, “Surprises in a Woman’s Life”

3. The UN’s International Labor Organization estimates that as many as 200 million children go to work rather than to school. They are developing nations throughout the world, making everything from clothing and shoes to handbags and carpets. These children are the darkside of the new global economy, an international underclass working 12 or more hours a day, six or seven days a week. In the carpet factories of india, they are often separated from their families for years at a time. In the leather –hand bag plants of Thialand, children are report being forced to ingest amphetamines just to keep u their strength. In the charcoal industry of Brazil, tens of thousands of children work in a soot-drenched hell producing ingredients for steel alloys used in the manufacture of American cars. Child laborers everywhere develop arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome from the repetitive work; their respiratory systems are damaged by inhaling toxic chemicals in poorly ventilated workshops; their posture is permanently altered by the long hours in cramped conditions. And the products they make are in homes across America, serving a bitterly ironic commentary on what we consider a child’s right to a carefree youth
Mark Schapiro, “Children of a Lesser God”

4. The first hostage to be brought off the plane was a dark little man with a bald head and a moustache so thick and black that it obliterated his mouth. Four of the masked terrorists were quarding him closely, each with a heavy rifle held read for fire. When the group was about fifty feet from the plane, a second hostage, a young woman in flowered slacks and a red blouse, was brought out in a clear view by a single terrorist, who held a pistol against the side of her head. Then the first four pushed the dark little man from them and instructed him to kneel on the pavement. They look at him as they might an insect. But he sat there on his knees, seemingly as indifferent as if he had already taken leave of his body. The shots from the four riffles sounded faintly at the far end of the field where a group of horrified spectators watched the grisly proceedings.
Bradley Willis

Thank you for your continued support
Lawrence
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Good evening Lawrence,

I will have this for you on or before Sunday evening; if that works for you?

Speak to you soon
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good evening Lawrence,

Please CLICK HERE to download your assignment on topic sentences.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning Dr. Steve,

Here are my next assignments for English Comp.

1.

Using what you have learned in this unit’s reading about writing in the disciplines, write a 100-200-word short essay that addresses some or all of the following: What is your major? What “discipline” does that major most easily fall into? Given what you know about your major so far, what types of methodologies are used? What kinds of evidence are considered permissible? What type of documentation format is most often used in that discipline? What kinds of questions does the discipline ask itself? What are some of the writing assignments in the discipline?
Your essay will also be graded on its development and completeness. Be sure that you revise and proofread your response. If you use outside sources, including your textbooks, you need to use quotation marks for lifted language, as well as in-text and reference list citations. If your essay is less than 100 words, you will not receive full credit.

2.
In a 100-200-word short essay, address the following questions: When considering the whole essay in revision, how do you understand FACT? What is your definition of each of the letters of this revision strategy? What are some questions that you would ask of the text when considering each letter? How does this approach help to ensure that the essay has a holistic revision approach?

3.
In a 100-200-word short essay, describe the approach to the essay examination as presented in your reading. You will want to summarize, paraphrase, and condense the information. You might consider organizing your response by glossing over the entire process or by honing in on a particular aspect of the reading.

In question number one it ask for my major. It will be B.S. in Criminal Justice Administration

Thank you for your support as always.

Lawrence.

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Lawrence,

Thank you for your request. Will having the reports completed on or before next Friday be acceptable?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thats fine. i will be sending the rest of my assignments to you ahead of time and i will let you know when i will need them to be posted. My class ends on january the 23 so i am just trying to stay caught up and finish ahead of schedule.

Again thank you for all that you do and May you have a merry christmas and a happy new yeat Dr. Steve

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well!

Yours trulyCool,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning Dr. Steve,

Here is next week's assignment:

Write an extended definition essay of 100 words or more for each one, as if you were explaining it to someone else.

Writing a definition can be a challenging task. Think of trying to explain a difficult concept to someone who has never heard it before and has no frame of reference. For example, imagine trying to explain how a computer works to someone who has never seen, used, or heard of one. How would you define freedom to someone who has never experienced it?

Example: In the definition essay “Rediscovering Patriotism” (pp. 173-176), Peter Wing argues for a definition of patriotism that may or may not be one that you agree with. Indeed, there are many people who would both agree and disagree with Wing concerning Vietnam War veterans and Vietnam War protesters both being patriots. However, the point of his essay is not only to assert his argument but also to persuade the reader into adopting his position. Agreeing, disagreeing, or partially agreeing and disagreeing with Wing is a matter of definition. How you define the word patriotism may have an effect on the way that you react to Wing’s essay.

Supplemental Reading
When you write an essay, how do you know if you are doing what you should be doing? The following articles can help you become a successful essayist:
•“Is the writing in your piece concrete—and does something happen?” by Barbara Abercrombie, covers several aspects of essay writing, from content to punctuation.
•Read examples of winning essays written by students about school music programs in “2010 SBO essay winners.”

Reference
Lester, J. D., Lester, J. D., Reinking, J. A., & von der Osten, R. (2010/2011). Strategies for writing successful research papers (Custom ed.). New York, NY: Pearson Learning Solutions.

If you have any additional questions let me know.

Regards,
Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Lawrence,

Thank you for the information. I will be sure to have the assignments posted on schedule.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Steve,

Thanks and do enjoy yourself over the holidays.

Regards,
Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, Lawrence. You have a great time as well!

All the best,

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Lawrence,

I have just received a request from the Just Answer staff asking us to post a new thread. All that is necessary is for you to post a request for the same dollar amount to my attention using the words "Dr. Steve -- this is the new thread for the new assignments". There is no need to retype the information, it is better not to, as I already have all the information on file and I am in the process of working on the requests.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning Dr. Steve,

I will do the repost.

Thanks in advance.

Lawrence
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, Lawrence. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure thing Dr. Steve
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, Lawrence.