coloryourlife, Master's Degree
Experience:  20+ years experience in business and tutoring; expert writing instructor and editor.

Course, Organizational Behavior and Development. Book, Organizational

Course, Organizational Behavior and Development. Book, Organizational Behavior. 5e. Angelo Kinicki and Mel Fugate.

1. Case Studies (found at the beginning of the chapters)

Part I Chapter 4

Read Why did Navy leaders allow offensive videos to be shown on the USS Enterprise?
Answer the following question: Does Capt. Honor’s behavior fit your schema for an effective leader? Explain
The total length of your answer should be greater than 400 words but no more than 600 words

Part II Chapter 5

Read The Man Behind Facebook
Answer the following question: In the context of the chapter-opening case, do you have what it takes to become a high level executive? Explain.

APA standards.

I will attach the reading material if you do not have access to the books!
No preview available, so if you can send these to me, I can complete.(NNN) NNN-NNNNwords = 4 pages, I can do these for $40 if you supply me with the materials. THANKS!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
THat's great, I will finish up asap!
Here ya go. I can't get management to allow me to work on your other question, maybe you can? Or maybe someone else can take it for you this time.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I reopened the other question in another thread so that it is in the
homework category. Its for you! Do you see it?

On them right now, pay what you think the answers are worth once you review them. THANKS, Kelvin
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I greatly appreciate your help Kelvin! :) I can keep these coming to you every week if you like?

That would be great, just keep me posted. My rate is $10-15/page depending on level and depth. I am HAPPY TO HELP YOU! Hope the answers were of some help! Kelvin
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I just opened another thread! Take a look and see if its a good one for you. :)

I can't even look at those questions because they are in the multiple answer category, not homework. You'll have to talk to customer service to see if they can get them to me ;( Sorry!