MDPhD here to help
MDPhD here to help, Post-Doctoral Degree
Experience:  Expertise in Scientific Grant writing, powerpoint presentations, and all types of homework help
20314402

Scenario: Imagine that you have been hired as a consultant

Scenario: Imagine that you have been hired as a consultant for a university that wants to leverage social media and networking technologies to encourage the collaboration of students, and improve their overall sense of community. Analyze how the university might integrate at least two social media and networking technologies to accomplish their goals. Your analysis must cover the advantages and disadvantages of social networking. The president of the university also needs to know what the system development life cycle is, and how you intend on bringing social networking tools to life within this cycle. Translate the critical details of your proposal into a 10+ slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that you will present to the university president. Include the following in your presentation using the features of Microsoft® PowerPoint®: • A slide template • Slide layouts • Themes • At least one example of animation • At least one example of a media object

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Josie,

Yes, I still do need an answer and I need it by the end of the day today of possible. Thanks for following up on this.

Regards,
Barron

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
I will be with you shortly. I am working on it.
DM
Here you go:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zcat8qa5psjflf3
Please let me know if you have questions.
DM
Experience: Expertise in Scientific Grant writing, powerpoint presentations, and all types of homework help
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hey,

Looks great except there is supposed to be some features that were not included in the presentation. The content is perfect but this class is geared towards utilizing the functions in PowerPoint as well.

• A slide template

• Slide layouts

• Themes

• At least one example of animation

• At least one example of a media object

Thanks,

Barron

I have used a slide template, slide layouts, themes (note colors and logos), at least one example of animation (the facebook and twitter logos appear), and one example of media object (the facebook and twitter logo). Please let me know if you require something else.
DM
Please let me know so I can be sure it's exactly what you need.
DM
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Your right, Looks good. I scanned over it with my phone, that's why I missed it.

Thanks,

Barron

Ah, I see. Glad it works. Please let me know if you have anything else I can help with.
DM