Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  Doctorate in Law; BA English
16445198

What is meant by the term media convergence with regard to

Customer Question

What is meant by the term media convergence with regard to technology, and how has it affected everyday life? What is meant by the term media convergence with regard to business, and how has it affected everyday life? What are some of the issues that result from dependency on modern media? Describe at least three issues. How does media literacy help with responsible media consumption?

I need 250 words min for each question.

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 4 years ago.
Hi. I can help. But first I need to know when you need the answer posted. Dr. Wilson
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Asap
OK I will get started.
I am done but still needs editing. I will edit and have it for you in the am.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sounds good. Thanks ,
All done. CLICK HERE to retrieve. Please review and proof. Let me know if you need any changes. Let me know what you think. If you have any trouble downloading let me know asap. Good luck my friend. If you approve of my work, please click the "ratings" button because it's the only way I can get paid. Good luck, my friend.
If you approve of my work, please click the "ratings" button as it is the only way I can get paid for my work. Thank you, my friend. Dr. Wilson
Hey, what's up? Did you like the document? Even if JA says the question is closed, you can still pay me by clicking the "ratings" button. Thank you and good luck, my friend.
Dr. Wilson