Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing demonstrative communication.

a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing demonstrative communication. Demonstrative communication includes nonverbal and unwritten communication and involves such things as facial expressions, tone of voice, body language, and so forth. Include the following elements in your paper:

• Provide examples showing how demonstrative communication can be effective and ineffective, positive and negative, for the sender and receiver.

• Explain how demonstrative communication involves listening and responding.

Use MS Word and format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Include at least 2 external sources in the body of your paper.

kghinaglia :

Hi! I can assist. Please provide the due date of your assignment so I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It's due monday
I will post your assignment by tomorrow evening at the latest. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you
No problem.

Your answer is attached. I hope it helps. Please rate my answer positively if you are satisfied with my response so I can be compensated for my efforts. Otherwise, let me know if you have any further questions related to this assignment. Thanks

answer

Please let me know if the link I sent you did not give you any trouble.
Please rate my answer positively if you are satisfied with it. Otherwise, please let me know if you have any further questions related to this assignment. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The assignment was great thank you for all your help.

Can you do another assignment if possible its due Monday Ive posted it online since thursday still no reply.

I am you are satisfied with my work. I could not find an open question under your profile. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is what I posted its due monday.

350- to 700-word rebuttal to the article using valid arguments and supporting data. In the rebuttal, offer an analysis in which you do the following:

• Analyze the reliability, credibility, and validity of the data used by the author.

• Identify any logical fallacies in the argument.

Please post this as a new question and include the article so I can complete it on a timely manner. JA policies require that you send one question per posting. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I reposted the question

Thanks for your note an expert already responded to your posting. Thanks