Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

Describe how student error, student and teacher misconceptions,

Describe how student error, student and teacher misconceptions, and instructional activities are interrelated in mathematics instruction.
I can answer this question for you. Do you have a required length or do you have a book you need to use?

Judy
Smile
I actually have a model paper for you to use if you wish for this price. If you want an original paper, I would ask that you increase the value of this question to $40.

Please advise.

Judy
Smile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Send the model.

Here is your answer.

Click here to retrieve your file. Please remember that this is a model paper and has been used before. It is always best to put any work in your own words.

Reminder... you need to rate/submit my answer or I do not receive any credit for my help today.

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me.

Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost Done! RATING REQUIRED. Rate the advice you've received today (at least 3 or higher) so that I receive credit for helping you/answering your question. Need more help? Reply below with more questions!

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.