Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Resource: Minnesota v. Riff court case documents. Search

Customer Question

Resource: Minnesota v. Riff court case documents.

Search the Internet for the Minnesota v. Riff court case. You may do a general Internet search, or you may search specific sites, such as the Supreme Court of the United States (www.supremecourt.gov).

Identify and discuss the various types of written and oral communication presented in the case and the guidelines for each type of communication. Consider communication types for the prosecution, defense, witnesses, and the judge.

Write an arrest-and-incident police report using the specified guidelines and parameters for report writing as outlined in this week’s assigned readings.

Imagine you are the investigating officer when writing the report.

Include the following:

• The report must be factual, accurate, objective, and complete.
• Ensure that the police report is as long as necessary, concise, clear, and mechanically correct.

Format your police report consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Grace replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your request. But I don't feel comfortable with this question as it is beyond my expertise. I am opting out to make this question open to others. Hope we can work together in future.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you I'm still waiting on an answer..
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wud like to continue to wait
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.