Joanne
Joanne, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science
14883717

JOANNA: Unit 1 - Assignment 1Assignment Type

Unit 1 - Assignment 1 Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 3 pages Points Possible: 125 Due Date: 3/25/2012 11:59:59 PM In each of the assignments in this course, you will be dealing with the following scenario: American Intellectual Union (AIU) has assembled a team of researchers in the United States and around the world to study job satisfaction. Congratulations, you have been selected to participate in this massive global undertaking. The study will require that you examine data, analyze the results, and share the results with groups of other researchers. Job satisfaction is important to companies large and small, and understanding it provides managers with insights into human behavior that can be used to strengthen the company's botXXXXX XXXXXne. The data set for the study is a sample of a survey conducted on the population of the American Intellectual Union (AIU). It is available via the following link: Excel 2007 DataSet with DataSet Key which contains the following nine sections of data that will be used throughout our course: ◦Gender ◦Age ◦Department ◦Position ◦Tenure ◦Overall Job Satisfaction ◦Intrinsic Job Satisfaction—Satisfaction with the actual performance of the job ◦Extrinsic Job Satisfaction—external to the job, for example, office location, your work colleagues, your own office (cubicle/hard walled office, etc), ◦Benefits—Health insurance, pension plan, vacation, sick days, etc. In the first assignment you are to complete the following: •You will need to examine two of the nine sections of data: ◦one section of qualitative data (choose either Gender or Position) ◦one section of quantitative data (choose either Intrinsic or Extrinsic) •Each section should include all data points listed in the column for the variable. The requirements include: 1.Identify the data you selected. 2.Explain why the data was selected. 3.Explain what was learned by examining these sets of data. 4.Your analysis should include using Microsoft Excel to obtain information about the data through the use of three measures of central tendency (mean, median, mode). 5.Your analysis should also include the use of two measures of variability (standard deviation and variance). Some measures are appropriate for qualitative data, and some are appropriate for quantitative data. 6.If a measure is not applicable, then explain why. 7.You will have to also provide one chart/graph for each of the results of the two processed sections of data (2 total), such as a pie or bar chart or a histogram. (A table is not a chart/graph.) Ensure that you label the chart/graph clearly. 8.You will then need to discuss what you additionally learned from the results of this process. 9.Explain why charts/graphs are important in conveying information in a visual format and why standard deviation and variation are important. You will need to combine all of the items above into one comprehensive report. This report must be completed in Microsoft Word and should contain: This assignment will be assessed using the rubric provided here. Load the Data Analysis Toolpak by following these instructions. NEED HELP? •Check out the Free Tutoring Available for BUSN311 students. You will need to sign up for the tutoring. Your instructor has the session-specific information. Don’t wait, tutoring appointments fill up quickly. •Beginning Statistics Lab. Presentations and Resources are Available 24/7. Synchronous Live Sessions and Office Hours are held during the session. Live Sessions are also recorded for viewing at your convenience. Your instructor has the session-specific information. •The tutors and the lab instructor are qualified faculty members. Please submit your assignment as a Word document in APA format using the attached Template. Do NOT change the font, page breaks or margins. Using the template without deleting the headings ensures that you cover each segment of the assignment.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

THANKS

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.

Your assignment is done. Please download:

http://www.box.com/s/3058c9be1807bac41a20

A bonus of $10 will be appreciated.
Joanne, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Experience: BSc (Hons) Political Science
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you have the UNIT 4 Ip on 4/16/12.THANKS

$10 bonusSmile

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
I'm sorry, the price you are offering for original work is too low. It appears you are not going to offer a bonus for the answer which I have just given. I don't think I'll be able to pick up your U4IP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will give you the bonus I much for the U4IPSmile

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
BUSN311-1202A-06 Quantitative Methods and Analysis
Assignment Name: Unit 5 Discussion Board
Deliverable Length: 5 paragraphs
Details: The Discussion Board (DB) is part of the core of online learning. Classroom discussion in an online environment requires the active participation of students and the instructor to create robust interaction and dialogue. Every student is expected to create an original response to the open-ended DB question as well as engage in dialogue by responding to posts created by others throughout the week. At the end of each unit, DB participation will be assessed based on both level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion.

At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Wednesday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Wednesday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.

The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each week.

Correlational Research

Being able to statistically analyze data is only part of the skillset needed to be successful in the workplace. What do the results mean and how can they be applied by management?

MAIN DISCUSSION POST: Due by Sunday

• Paragraph 1: Briefly describe correlational research. (Research is required)

• Paragraph 2: Select a variable from the study used in this course and one from the workplace that might prove to provide a correlational relationship. Explain why you would choose these two?
  • Paragraph 3: How would the results of this survey be used in the workplace?
This post must be 3 paragraphs in length. Since you are doing research, there must be citations in the body of the post and a reference list at the end. The goal is to apply learned concepts in order to show your understanding. You should steer away from quotations; they do not showcase your knowledge.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

FINA310-1203A-09 Financial
Management
Assignment Name:Unit 2 Individual Project
Deliverable Length:1-2 Pages
Details:

Click here to download the selected financial statements for Micro
Chip Computer Corporation. Answer questions 1 and 2 below based on the financial
data.

1. Determine the year-to-year percentage annual growth in total net sales.

2. Based only on your answers to question #1, do you think the company achieved
    its sales goal of +10% annual revenue growth in 2009? Determine the target
    revenue figure, and explain why you do or do not feel that the company hit its
    target.

Next, consider Micro Chip's Consolidated Statement of Operations for the year
ended September 25, 2008. Download the file here and answer questions 1 and 2.

1. Use the Percentage Sales Method and a 25% increase in sales to forecast
    Micro Chip's Consolidated Statement of Operations for the period of September
    26, 2008 through September 25, 2009. Assume a 15% tax rate and restructuring
    costs of 5% of the new sales figure.

2. Discuss your results from question number #1. What assumptions have you
    made? Do any of your assumptions seem unreasonable?

To receive full credit on this assignment, please show all work, including
formulae and calculations used to arrive at the financial values. Students using
Microsoft Excel must provide an adequate explanation of the methodology used to
arrive at that answer.

Assignment Guidelines:

• Download the financial statements and consolidated statement of
    operations by clicking on the links above in the assignment description.

• Analyze the statements and then answer the four questions listed in the
    assignment description.

• Show all work including calculations and formulas. If applicable, provide a
    detailed explanation of how you used Microsoft Excel to arrive at your
    answers.

• Organize your answers, mathematical calculations, and Microsoft Excel
    data into a Word document of 1-2 pages.

Your submitted assignment (125 points) must include the following:

• A double-spaced Word document of 1-2 pages that contains your answers to the
    four questions listed in the assignment description, any calculations you
    performed, and all formulae that were used. Also, provide your Microsoft Excel
    data table(s) along with an explanation of how you arrived at your answers if
    applicable.

Grading:

You will be graded on the accuracy of your financial calculations as well as
your demonstrated understanding of financial statement analysis.

Please submit your assignment.

For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web
resources, and all course materials.

FINA310-1203A-09 Financial
Management
Deliverable Length:1-2 Pages
Details:

data.

target.

costs of 5% of the new sales figure.

arrive at that answer.

Assignment Guidelines:

assignment description.

answers.

data into a Word document of 1-2 pages.

applicable.

Grading:

Please submit your assignment.

resources, and all course materials.

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
hi, i can offer the model paper for the assignment, let me know if you are willing to pay for them.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes how much thanks

.

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
ok shall I post here? you will need to pay the value of this thread. or do you prefer to start a new thread?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

post here please let me know how much is it $30

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
yes, it is. please download here:

https://www.box.com/s/52991675cc89d13fb703

let me know if you have any other problems. I have the answers to the rest of the course as well.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can not get the answer.THANKS

something is wrong.

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
try this: http://ge.tt/8WErLDJ/v/0?c
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Similarty score is 98% can you reduce it.THANKS

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
I'm sorry, I did state that it was a model and not an original paper. If you had no intention to pay for a model, you should have told me before hand, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I did not say that I am saying can you reduce it I knew it was a model.THANKS

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry, I do not have the time to rewrite the paper to reduce the similarity score.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you have it for me tommorow I will let my instructor no.THANKS

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
Okay, I can try to squeeze you in but I will need an additional $15 in bonus. Do let me know if this is okay, otherwise it will be better if you get someone else to reword the document.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I will. THANKS

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
Does that mean "Yes, I will pay the additional costs" or "Yes, I will look for another person"? Lol, I'll take that as the first one, please check back tomorrow morning.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

YES: THANKS

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
np
Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
You can download the answer here:

http://ge.tt/4FCzxKJ/v/0?c

I have tried my best to reword it. However, given that everyone will offer the same figures, the similarity scores is bound to be on the high side. I am sure the instructor will understand. Do let me know if you have any problems accessing the file. Otherwise, please help by leaving a positive feedback after hitting accept, and please do not forget the bonus as well. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

something is wrong please help.THANKS

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
Can you clarify?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can not download the answer.THANKS

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
ok,

try this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7lutfbeozwp9zqq/tool51.doc

and this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/adykjxy0r4fdwu6/FINA310_U2IP.xls
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need the accept button so I can send you $15 correct.THANKS

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
Yep, you will need the accept button, can you find it?
Joanne, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I can not find it.THANKS

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
Okay, do you mind describing what you see on your page? Is there a area where you can rate my services or click on smileys?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

they are trying to charge me $30 it was $15 what is going on.THANKS

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
You agreed to pay in $15 in bonus on top of the original price of this thread.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I paid you the original price I need to pay you the bonus of $15 just to reword it.THANKS

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry, you have not paid for my model answer. If you can scroll up to the box where I first posted the model answer (6/16/2012 at 5:28 AM ), you should be able to see that you have not paid for my model answer. In addition, you have not paid for my effort to reword the paper either.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I owe $45

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
Sorry? Can you clarify?
Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
Just to inform you, I have received the right payment. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will be sending you unit 3 IP on 6/22/12. OKAY

Expert:  Joanne replied 3 years ago.
okay
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

k

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Instructor gave me a D

Assignment Tasks Possible Points IP 2 1. Determine the year-to-year percentage annual growth in total net sales 12 2. Did the company achieve sales goal of 10% 12 3. What is the target revenue figure 12 4. Explain why you do or do not feel that the company hit its target. 12 5. PSM 25% increase in sales to forecast in September 2008-2009 12 6. Assume a 15% tax rate 12 7. restructuring cost of 5% of the new sales figure. 12 8. Discuss your results from question number #1. 14 9.What assumptions have you made? Do any of your assumptions seem unreasonable? 12 10. Excel Spreadsheet explanation of method used 15 Total Points 125 Ok here is the rubric for IP2 assignment. Sorry I could not get the table to work properly. However, I share with you the areas for improvements. Let me know if you need additional assistance. Listed in the table are the number of points assigned to each section of the required task. Monica. please review the following areas for corrections: Was not clear on whether or not the company achieved their sales growth. Review the target revenue figure and missing your discussion and assumptions for question number #1. Why did you use an increase of 20% when the instructions suggested 25%? Good efforts provided. 87