Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.;15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
20507158

I need help with 1 page of recommendation letter

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 2 years ago.
Hello...Could you provide more details about your request? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi,i need 1 letter of recommendation from either previous clients or previous non-profit agencies for my business communication project.

http://wikisend.com/download/286776/part 1.docx
The attached is the summary for the project~
Thanks~
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 2 years ago.
Good evening,
I would be happy to provide you with the information that you require. Please let me know when you need this. I could have this posted for you tomorrow afternoon, is that acceptable?
Thank you kindly
Lisa
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yea~if you can provide it ASAP that would be better~
I am swamped today, I can have it posted for you tomorrow afternoon, if you would like me to opt out so someone else may help you I will understand. Please just let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok ,i can wait until tomorrow afternoon,Thanks
O.K., I will have this posted for you tomorrow afternoon,
have a good evening
LisaKiss
Just wanted you to know that I am in the process of writing and posting your sample letter, you will have it shorltySmile

Good afternoon,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. The following is the information that you requested. I provide a complete sample letter, all you need to do is fill in the personal information, (such as name, address,etc,) that you did not provide for me. In addition, I provide a custom example, but since you did not elaborate on what type of client of non-profit, or what you did for them, all you need to do is insert where it says "specific".

The entire letter should be in 14 FONT.

(Your Name)

(Your Address)

(Your CIty, State, Zip Code)

(Recipient's Name)

(Recipient's Address)

Dear Madam/ Sir,

(Your Name) is an intelligent and business minded individual. He/She is a previous client for our organization. This as afforded me the opportunity to observe (Your First Name) working and interacting with several members of our organization. He/She has always proven to be a dependable, and trustworthy worker that has always fulfilled all deadlines on time and with the quality to detail.

The following is the capacity that (your name) has provided our organization with services; (list what you do for a client).

In addition to fulfilling all obligations, (your name) has a unique business aptitude that has been quite helpful with our business. He/She is very successful with all business communication strategies and projects. The current business communication project that (your name) is working on represents the quality that one would expect from a veteran employee. This is an individual worthy of consideration.

Sincerely,

(Printed Name)

It was a pleasure doing this for you today. Please remember to click the accept button, and feel free to request me anytime.

Have a great day

Lisa

Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience: BA in Eng. & Edu.;15 yrs. Teaching Exper.