judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Two years writing expert with justanswer.
46206387

Due Wednesday Response should be a minimum of 200 words and

Customer Question

Due Wednesday
Response should be a minimum of 200 words and should be substantive in nature, i.e. lead the discussion in a scholarly direction. What are changes in health and wellness education that have occurred in the last 10 years? What are long-term social consequences of not offering health and wellness education?

Response should be a minimum of 200 words and should be substantive in nature, i.e. lead the discussion in a scholarly direction. Provide at least two examples of how you would use technology in a health education lesson. Why do you believe this use of technology will benefit your students?

Week Five Discussion Questions Due Wed, APR. 11

• What are some current trends and issues that you have noticed? How would you address these issues? What special modifications must be considered when planning instruction for students with special needs? How would you differentiate science learning to address diverse learners?

• What are some instructional strategies you would use if you walked into a classroom of diverse learners including students of different ethnicity, and gifted students? How would you ensure that you are able to meet the needs of the diverse learners?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 2 years ago.
I see both the response and the DQ's are due Wednesday. Are you able to leave a bonus of $25 to cover the cost of all three items?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you mean the DQ's and the paper?
The one that says "response" on this post plus the two DQ's.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Both sets of DQ's and paper- Defend the value of health and wellness education in the elementary curriculum. You may choose from three different assignment options. Select Option A, Option B, or Option C for your assignment. I can do 25 for all three.

OK.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
reminder DQ's are due today.
no need nearly done
Here are the four questions (2 DQ's and 2 Response). I'm still confused about the paper. Next Monday? And is it on it's own posting or on the very first posting we did? Please, in the future, each question should have its own posting.

Here is your answer.

Click here to retrieve your file.

You may need to allow a minute for the file to download, and if it doesn't try refreshing the page and try the link again once or twice. Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file. I will send it though another service.

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me. If you accept my answer, please click ACCEPT. If you still need help or further information, click REPLY and I will be pleased to continue helping you. Please be sure to give feedback so that I can know how to help you in the future. BONUSES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks! Judy

judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Two years writing expert with justanswer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know you said 25 for all three do I send it after i receive the next paper or send a part now and the difference later? let me know. I can post the paper as a separate question. it is due on or before Monday the 16th. Remember to do only one option. The response to the DQ's are great. Thanks
Since you just accepted, the next one will not be $25. Let me figure it out and get back to you. I'll post it here on Monday.

But, since you accepted, can you leave feedback with just answer? It is important for me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I see a tab to leave a bonus. I dont see one for feedback. I can leave a bonus of 10 and 15 after the paper is posted.
I have not seen the customer's side of this action, so I don't know what to tell you. I like to hear how I can help better in the future and the company likes us to have our customers give feedback.

I don't think you can leave two bonuses. My head is still whirling from a very tough day, but let me think. If you approve a bonus of $15 with the next ACCEPT, I think we are good.

Talk to you later.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Let me know if you receive the bonus. I will post the question for the paper to a separate tab, try to find it and respond there.

Did you leave a bonus? I received bonus on the 11th and one on the 4th. At this point I have no idea of what our agreement covers.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it should be 25 for both DQ's and the paper. I posted $10 and will give the 15 when the paper is posted. I posted the question to a new tab. it is due tomorrow.
That's fine. We're good. I'll be happy with whatever you do. As I said ... I really need a vacation and will get one in May to go visit my daughter in California. I'm really looking forward to it.

Today I have a head cold that is making me feel like my brains melted.