Writer G
Writer G, Tutor
Experience:  Tutor, writer

7-Page Proofreading and Editing

I will need your expertise with my editing the attached term paper. 

In addition, could you revise my abstract, it seems very redundant. Moreover, I will include the outline of my paper to use as guide if you need it. 

Thank you
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Writer G replied 4 years ago.
Hi there, my name isXXXXX and I would be more than happy to assist you with your Writing Homework question today!

Do you still require assistance with this? Also, would you be willing to negotiate on the price of this assignment?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Writer G. Yes, I will need your services. And, I'm open to giving you a fair price. What did you have in mind?
Expert:  Writer G replied 4 years ago.
I feel that the value of this job would be $60.00, considering the level of work needed. I would be spending virtually all day on this assignment.

Let me know what you think,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok. Would you prefer a $40 tip or would you rather have a full $60 paid to Just-answer?
Expert:  Writer G replied 4 years ago.
That is your choice :-). I will begin working on this for you shortly and should have it for you later today hopefully. Was there a specific deadline?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Later Today will be great. I will leave the $40 tip for you. Thanks for working on this project.
Expert:  Writer G replied 4 years ago.
Sure thing! I will get to this ASAP and get back to you with any concerns if I may have any. Other than that, I will post your revised paper when I am finished.

Also, a last minute question, would you like me to include comments to what I have changed? Or, should I rather just make my changes and send you back the revised copy?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
If you send back the final version with changes is fine. I can always compare the original against the revised version.
Expert:  Writer G replied 4 years ago.
Sounds good. Speak to you soon!
Expert:  Writer G replied 4 years ago.
Hello again. I have finished revising your paper and have posted a link to the finished copy below as well as some of my own comments about the paper.

While reading your abstract, it became apparent that the feeling of redundancy came from the repetition of certain phrases and things. I did my best to re-word certain things in order to make it flow better and be less repetitive.

I found the rest of your essay to be exceptional. There were no major flaws in your writing actually. The changes that I made were mostly small errors in grammar, sentence structure, and a few instances of formatting errors. Overall, the essay was quite good. You provided adequate details explaining all of your points and covered each topic very well. Also, actual figures and annual revenue data was a huge bonus in your writing.

I found your essay to be pretty great in my opinion. I am also slightly envious in that you worked for such an interesting company Laughing.

Overall I read through each section multiple times and revised what was needed. I feel that your paper now has a consistent flow, but always had a great level of depth and precise information regarding your topic.

Please click HERE to download the revised copy of your term paper.

I wish you the best of luck, it was a pleasure working with you today.