Writer G
Writer G, Tutor
Experience:  Tutor, writer
19148969

Deliverable Length: 1 Egyptian style rendering & text or Word

Customer Question

Deliverable Length: 1 Egyptian style rendering & text or Word document
Details: For this assignment, you will create an Egyptian style art piece (this can be a drawing or software based rendering) and answer the following questions:

•For who was the artwork created?
•What was its value in the culture?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Writer G replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, my name isXXXXX and I would be more than happy to assist you with your Writing Homework question today!

I am confused to some degree. Will you be needing one Egyptian style drawing, with the above questions answered? How long must your responses be for each question?

Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yeah. Just a good response to both questions that answers them well. A couple paragraphs or so for each. Thanks.
Expert:  Writer G replied 2 years ago.
Sure thing, I'll have this ready for you in a bit.

Speak to you soon!
Expert:  Writer G replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I have completed your drawing as well as your responses. Mind that my artistic skills are not that of a professional artist Laughing. However, I did follow Egyptian style coloring and shapes in my piece.

Please click HERE to download your completed assignment.

Have a great day!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hey,

I looked at the assignment and it looks good. Your artistic skills alot better than mine. Im overall pleased with the assignment. Would you care to add a really good conclusion paragraph?

Expert:  Writer G replied 2 years ago.
Sure thing Laughing.

Please click HERE for the new version.

Thanks and have a great day!
Writer G, Tutor
Experience: Tutor, writer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. Some thing else I noticed was I need the references at the end according to apa and cited according to apa. Thanks again for your help.
Expert:  Writer G replied 2 years ago.
Lol, no problem at all. My apologies for not including a reference Smile.

HERE in the new version with reference.

Have a great day!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

id like to have three references if possible.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Make sure u properly cite according to apa throughout the assignment also. Thanks.
Expert:  Writer G replied 2 years ago.
Of course, no problem.

Please click HERE.

Have a great day! Laughing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks so much for your continued help. Did I already pay you for the assignment? Let me know. Im not sure if I did or not.
Expert:  Writer G replied 2 years ago.
You're very welcome Laughing. I'm glad I could be of assistance to you today. You have already paid the initial price for the question. A bonus and/ or positive feedback is always greatly appreciated. Please feel free to request me any time in the future as I am almost always available to help.

Have a wonderful day!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So I paid you a total of 30.00 already correct? Thanks so much for your help. Have a good afternoon and good week.
Expert:  Writer G replied 2 years ago.
That is correct. I hope you have a great day and week as well.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Alright. I will leave you feedback soon. I appreciate your help so much. Im just not good at art and would not of done well with creating an Egyptian Art Piece image. Im needing help with this weeks assignment below: Let me know how much you would charge.

Deliverable Length:1 poster and a text or Word document
Details:

Research the definition of propaganda. Notice the historical context in which each piece was created, its intended audience, and how politics and culture influenced its design. Analyze how the designer used different design principles (consider color, space, balance, unity, and more) to convey a certain message. Pay careful attention to what that message was intended to be.

Create a poster using a pre-1950's propaganda style to persuade audiences to do one of the following:

1. Conserve energy
  2. Use alternative forms of energy
  3. Anti-bullying of high school students
  4. Recycling
  5. Anti-Drugs
  6. Pro-Diversity

You might wish to research current artist Shepard Fairey for inspiration. Discuss how your composition is similar to the propaganda you have studied.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I also need help with this assignment: What would you charge? It has to be at least three paragraphs in length.

In the twentieth century, there were several art movements and ideologies. For this assignment, research romanticism or postmodernism. Describe the major characteristics of the movement highlighting these aspects:

• artists popular in the movement
  • works of art
  • cultural, political, and/or social events that impacted the art

In your post, include an analysis of the movement that answers these questions:

• How does the art from this movement affect design in the twenty-first century?
  • How does knowledge of these artists, movements, and ideologies affect how you design your products in the twenty-first century?
Expert:  Writer G replied 2 years ago.
For the first assignment, the poster, would you be allowed to form the poster using various images that you have altered? Or does it have to be fully original and created from scratch?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would prefer it to be original and created from scratch. I just think it would look alot better with the assignment.
Expert:  Writer G replied 2 years ago.
I could attempt the poster (being the hardest part). It has characteristics in it that would be very difficult for me to create as I do not have the greatest artistic talent.

Some examples of what I mean may be found HERE.

As for the second mentioned assignment, I could have this completed for you by today. How long must the response be? Also, references? The price could remain the same as the listing price for the eye of horus assignment.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay see what you can come up with.

Alright. Go ahead and work on it. Second assignment has to be a minimum of 3 paragraphs. References would be cited according to apa.