Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA).

For XXXXX XXXXX: Good morning, I have a reflections assignment

Good morning, I have a reflections assignment due on Tuesday, April 10 and have uploaded the instructions to the following url:

It will need to be done in Microsoft Word, double spaced, and at least 300-500 words. Any references used must be properly cited using APA format.

Bonus will be paid as always - this one will have a higher bonus. You did very well on the one just responded to and I really appreciate your help with that. We could probably base the reflection assignment of the various things learned when responding to the questions about the different health services professionals and the outpatient services.

Thanks for requesting me. I will complete before your deadline.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank so much!
You are welcome. Please check back on 10th.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Will do it will be due no later than 6pm est on April 10th sry about that.
No worries. I will complete by then.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks, Chris.

Could you please provide some background information on this question?

The topics you learned or covered this week? Anything specific that interested you?

What specific health care career you wish to pursue in the future?

I will add this information to the answer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This week we discussed the Patient Bill of Rights, HIPAA, different jobs in health professions (you helped with this assignment), mobile medical group called Lifeline who sets up volunteers to support americans - There is a quick (30 second commercial) then the show starts and plays in segments, with some shorter commercials in between. This is what is happening in America for healthcare about over a year ago. Have a look and leave an opinion about this. Please also read the information on page 264 of your text concerning mobile medical services for more information.

A different kind of "managed" care:

I am leaning towards a healthcare management caeer in a medical device/medical technology industry where i get to see how technology is keeping ou patients safe and be a part of that process. i enjoyed learning about the lifeline video and how they are setting up clinics in our country to support americans who have no insurance or who are under insured. i didn't realize that this existed here in the united states just overseas in third world countries where americans would go to help other countries, etc.

Thanks. I will post by 4 PM EST.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No worries, thanks Chris. That works perfect. Just a reminder, It will need to be done in Microsoft Word, double spaced, and at least 300-500 words. Any references used must be properly cited using APA format (within the content and at the end of the document).

For example:

<Within Content> (Shi & Singh, 2012, pg. 129).

At the end of the document:

Shi, L., & Singh, D. A. (2012). Delivering Health Care in America (5th Ed). Burlington: Jones & Bartlett.

Download my response from the following link: Click.

Please review and accept.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Chris, I don't see any citations/references - are there any that you used from a book or online? Those need to be added in APA format. If you have any, and can send, I will add to my document but I wanted to make sure I didn't get dinged for not quoting or referencing as needed. Just let me know and I will update. If nothing used, I will leave as is.
I did not use anything directly from any book or online source. I answered based on my experience in answering such questions. However, I added some citations and references in the updated document.

Download from the following link: Click.

Hope that helps.