Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

Customer Question

Create a timeline of the major designs and developments in the field of art and design. Your timeline should focus on the years 1500-1950 CE and include at least three different genres in art and design. It should also include a brief description of what inventions allowed these designs to happen and what historical events influenced the development of these works. You can include pictures, descriptions, and artists. Use proper APA citations for all works cited.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!