Proposing a Solution Essay
1) Using the problem you indentified in the causal essay you developed in Modules 5 and 6, write a solution essay of at least 750 words. Use the guidelines in the "Proposing a Solution Worksheet" located in the Additional Resources folder in Canyon Connect to develop your essay.
Proposing a Solution Worksheet
To begin creating a solution for your chosen problem, answer the following questions.
1) Define your chosen problem in one sentence. Diseases and conditions caused cigarette smoking is the fault of the smoker.
2) Describe the best tool for addressing the problem; that is, describe what tools should be used for solving this issue. Media early education, education
3) Brainstorm: what solutions can solve your problem? Do not judge or throw away any ideas in this stage. List as many as possible. Visual aids, advertisements against, readily available and affordable solutions for stress, persuasive commercials, statistic announcements, education on source of problems (self).
4) Narrow down: Are there solutions that are not viable in the solving of your problem? That is, are there tools that would take too much time or money or individuals to complete the solution? Eliminate these.
5) Focus on the solutions that can be put into place and are viable or capable of being used to solve the problem.
6) Choose your top two solutions. Education media Why are they the best? World wide What makes them viable as solutions? People tend to follow social moral values
7) Define the solutions: how will each solve the problem? Each problem could be solved by early education of making healthy choices, more implementation on smoking, not just food health in schools, media has wide range all over the world and can be paid for by the normal means for advertising- medical organizations, government health dept, and private parties. What materials internet tv you tube is free and can be accessed an viewed in classrooms, billboards, commercials, textbooks, workbooks for early education, resources same as materials, along with government health funding, etc. will be needed people, organizations, fund from medical fields (these ads will lesson the cost of smoke related illnesses) Once again, are these two solutions viable? Yes I believe so
8) Select one of the solutions on which to focus your essay. Education and free media implementation
9) Draft the solution you have chosen, including a description of the problem and how it can be solved with your chosen solution.