verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.
44340502

I asked a question did you get it Gwyn?

Customer Question

I asked a question did you get it Gwyn?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

verbsrule :

My apologies, but I did not get it.

Customer :

Proposing a Solution Essay

1) Using the problem you indentified in the causal essay you developed in Modules 5 and 6, write a solution essay of at least 750 words. Use the guidelines in the "Proposing a Solution Worksheet" located in the Additional Resources folder in Canyon Connect to develop your essay.

Proposing a Solution Worksheet

To begin creating a solution for your chosen problem, answer the following questions.

1) Define your chosen problem in one sentence. Diseases and conditions caused cigarette smoking is the fault of the smoker.

2) Describe the best tool for addressing the problem; that is, describe what tools should be used for solving this issue. Media early education, education

3) Brainstorm: what solutions can solve your problem? Do not judge or throw away any ideas in this stage. List as many as possible. Visual aids, advertisements against, readily available and affordable solutions for stress, persuasive commercials, statistic announcements, education on source of problems (self).

4) Narrow down: Are there solutions that are not viable in the solving of your problem? That is, are there tools that would take too much time or money or individuals to complete the solution? Eliminate these.

5) Focus on the solutions that can be put into place and are viable or capable of being used to solve the problem.

6) Choose your top two solutions. Education media Why are they the best? World wide What makes them viable as solutions? People tend to follow social moral values

7) Define the solutions: how will each solve the problem? Each problem could be solved by early education of making healthy choices, more implementation on smoking, not just food health in schools, media has wide range all over the world and can be paid for by the normal means for advertising- medical organizations, government health dept, and private parties. What materials internet tv you tube is free and can be accessed an viewed in classrooms, billboards, commercials, textbooks, workbooks for early education, resources same as materials, along with government health funding, etc. will be needed people, organizations, fund from medical fields (these ads will lesson the cost of smoke related illnesses) Once again, are these two solutions viable? Yes I believe so

8) Select one of the solutions on which to focus your essay. Education and free media implementation

9) Draft the solution you have chosen, including a description of the problem and how it can be solved with your chosen solution.

Customer :

This pertaining to the essay about smoking.. I answered most of the questions but need help writing the solution essay.can you do this?

Customer :

Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

Hey knadene, thanks for the request.

Due to a long weekend rush, I am booked solid today -- when do you need this?

Gwyn
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry I need this by Thursday is that good?
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
How long does the essay have to be?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
500-750 words
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no Thank YOU!!! you are still working on it right?
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
Yes indeed. :-)
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. It's going to be late tonight before I can finish this. My little one, who's cutting her eye teeth, only wants her mama, so I'm going to have to wait until she's asleep before I can finish anything.

Talk to you soon,

Gwyn
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
My apologies, but I have to take care of little one. I am so sorry, but here at the last minute, I must opt out. I'll see if I can find someone else to help you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please find some one else... maybe DJXwriter... will you ask her?
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please find someone