Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
4769983

BONUS WILL BE PAID FOR THIS! Due: 4/6 by 8pm EST 1. Describe

BONUS WILL BE PAID FOR THIS! Due: 4/6 by 8pm EST 1. Describe the major types of health services professionals (physicians, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives), including their roles, training, practice requirements, and practice settings. Who are nonphysician primary care providers? (Make sure you have described their role.) In general, who are allied health professionals? (What general role do they play in the delivery of health services?) 2. Discuss the main hospital-based outpatient services. (There are 5 main types.) 3. In the context of hospitals, what is the difference between licensure, certification, and accreditation? Requirements: Type this into Microsoft Word and upload. Should be thorough, detailed, and accurate. NOTE: I am a subscribing member and thus do not have the ability to update the payment for this but I do provide excellent bonuses and will add to the final payment on this. I have excellent feedback because of this. Thank you.
Hi!

Thanks for requesting me. I can post the answers by Saturday (7th) 9 PM EST. Does that work for you?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This is perfect. I really appreciate your help. Please type this into Microsoft Word and upload. Should be thorough, detailed, and accurate. All references MUST be documented in the content as well as the bottom of the page using APA FORMAT. It's critical that all references be documented correctly using appropriate APA format.
Ok! Please check back tomorrow.

-Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay, the follow will help with this assignment. The five main types of outpatient hospital-based services can be broadly classifie into five main types: clinical, surgical, emergency, home health, and women's health. Pg 263 of Delivering Healthcare in America Chapter 7, Outpatient and Primary Care Services.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay, the follow will help with this assignment. The five main types of outpatient hospital-based services can be broadly classifie into five main types: clinical, surgical, emergency, home health, and women's health. Pg 263 of Delivering Healthcare in America A Systems Approach Chapter 7, Outpatient and Primary Care Services. The book is authored by Leiyu Shi & Douglas A. Singh and it's the Fifth Edition. Published by Jones & Bartlett Learning. Copyright 2012.
Thanks. I will take a look at it.

-Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Perfect, thanks Chris.

I am working on your answers. Is it ok if I post first thing tomorrow morning by 8 AM EST?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, not a problem.
Hi!

Download my response to your questions from the following link: Click.

Please review and accept with bonus.

Regards,
Chris