stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Freelance writer.
56648325

What websites do you normally frequent? Are these websites

Customer Question

What websites do you normally frequent? Are these websites credible? When is credibility more important, and when is it less important? Support your answers with specific examples. Additionally, what questions might you ask to determine the credibility of online sources?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 4 years ago.
Hi. I believe that I can help you with this. Does this need to be a specific length? Does it require a specific format or any citations? When do you need this by? Smile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it needs to be 200 words
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need in the nxt 2hrs its due today Wink

this is the complete assignment:

Most people conduct Internet research by using popular search engines and entering key words. This process normally results in thousands of website options. Some of these sites are reliable, whereas others are not.

While answering this DQ, again, all questions/parts must be addressed in your response. In addition, try to reflect on the academic/informative websites you visit. Though you can certainly discuss other websites in relation to the questions, the purpose of this DQ is for us to start critically thinking about where to find reliable sources for our expository essays.

Remember: DQ responses must be a minimum of 200 words to be eligible to receive full credit. Subsequently, to receive full credit for participation, your responses to your peers must be at least 100 words. Please read "Participation Suggestions" in the Main Forum for more information on how to craft substantive participation posts.

Okay. No problem. Did you have any particular websites you would like to be used for examples on this? Smile

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I thought about using CNN,WebMD & Google but Im opened if you have any different websites Smile

Please let me know if you need any help with this. Click here if you have Office 2007. Click here if you have an earlier version of Office. Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. All answers given are intended as educational guidance only. Thanks!