Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
4769983

Homework Assignment Due for medical class.

Bonus will be paid for this as always.  Homework Assignment Due for medical class. Due 4/6 by 9pm EST. 1. What are the major distinctions between primary care and specialty care? Also, why is there an imbalance between primary care and specialty care in the United States? 2. Why is the hospital emergency department sometimes used for nonurgent conditions? What are the consequences? 3. Explain the concept of hospice care and describe the types of services provided by hospices. 4. Present a summary of a current events article regarding alternative medicine. The article may be taken from a journal or internet source. The article should be no more than 2 years old. (Do not copy and paste the entire article - summarize this) Requirements: 1. Type into Microsoft Word 2. Attach Microsoft Word document 3. Make sure you add references used at the end of the summary of current events article. You also need to cite your facts within the answers themselves. 4. There are no specific amount of words required for this but must be thorough - between 3-4 sentences.

Bonus will be paid for this work to increase the amount to be paid. I'm very good at leaving nice bonuses to make up for the difference. I don't have a way to increase the price for this manually but will ensure your work on this is paid appropriately. I have wonderful feedback for this.
Hi!

There are 4 questions. Would a 100 word response for each question do?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Chris, yes. this should work just fine. Just keep in mind requirements for this one: 1. Type into Microsoft Word 2. Attach Microsoft Word document 3. Make sure you add references used at the end of the summary of current events article. You also need to cite your facts within the answers themselves. 4. There are no specific amount of words required for this but must be thorough - between 3-4 sentences.
Sure. I will complete before your deadline.

-Chris
I just wanted to update you that I will be posting the answers by 8 PM EST today.

- Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks! There is another question posted too in homework forum if you ate interested follows this same type of questions.
Hi!

Download my response to your questions from the following link: Click.

Please review and accept with bonus.

Regards,
Chris