Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

NA - 201

Customer Question

I need a concept paper written from this:

Louisa County is a county located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. As of 2010, the population was 33,153.The county seat is Louisa
Louisa County, located in the beautiful foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, offers a balance between the peaceful life in rural communities and everything an urban center has to offer. Located just 26 miles east of Charlottesville and 45 miles west of Richmond, Virginia’s capital city, Louisa County is nestled between two of Virginia's urban and cultural centers.
With a wide range of community events, classic country living in historic homes or modern ones around the county or on Lake Anna, and easy connections to additional shopping, arts, and entertainment, Louisa County offers a wonderful alternative to live, work, and raise a family.
Lake Anna is a significant part of Louisa County's landscape, and features several recreational opportunities such as boating, fishing, hunting and other water sports.
Louisa County was established in 1742 from Hanover County. The county is named for Princess Louise of Great Britain, youngest daughter of King George II, and wife of King Frederick V of Denmark. Patrick XXXXX XXXXXved for some time in Louisa County on Roundabout Creek in 1764. Henry was being mentored at that time by the Louisa County magnate XXXXX XXXXX the representative of Louisa County in the House of Burgesses. In 1765, Patrick Henry won his first election to represent Louisa County in the House of Burgesses. At the end of the eighteenth century and in the early nineteenth century, numerous free mixed-race families migrated together from here to Kentucky, where neighbors began to identify them as Melungeon.

Board of Supervisors
Louisa County is governed by a seven-member Board of Supervisors, elected by citizens to serve four-year terms representing each of the County’s voting districts. The Board of Supervisors regularly meets on the first and third Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Public Meeting Room in the Louisa County Administration Building. The public is invited to speak during Citizens Information Period at 6:30 during each meeting. Public hearings are scheduled to begin at 7:00 p.m.

The Board of Supervisors is responsible for planning, developing and regulating growth throughout Louisa County, as well as maintaining current county operations and services. The Board is also responsible for setting tax rates and the county’s budget.

To assist the county, the Board of Supervisors appoints individuals (generally county residents) to various Commissions and Committees. These groups provide advisory support to the Board regarding numerous aspects of county government.
The Virginia Central Railroad was completed through Louisa County in 1838-1840. During the Civil War, it was an important supply line for the Confederate armies. As a result, several significant cavalry actions took place in the county, particularly one fought at Trevilians in 1864. Louisa County, Virginia is known for its role in the Revolutionary War and its support for the Confederacy. The Revolution was fully supported in Louisa by local heroes such as Patrick Henry. He represented Louisa in the House from 1765 to 1768. During the war, Jack Jouett, Jr. rode about 38 miles from Louisa to Charlottesville to warn Thomas Jefferson and members of the Virginia General Assembly that the British were coming. The Central Virginia railroad was vital to the supply lines of the Confederate troops during the War Between the States. This was why Louisa County was able to endure Stoneman's and Dahlgren's raids. The railroad was also the reason for the battle at Trevilians in 1864. Despite many efforts, the North never made it through Louisa to Gordonsville.
Before the turn of the century the town of Mineral was developed by mining interests in the county. Louisa County is rich in many minerals, such as Gold, Quartz, Gold-Pyrite, and Silver & Garnet. When Virginia Power built the North Anna Nuclear Power Station in 1970, Lake Anna was created. Lake Anna is a man-made lake of 13,000 acres. It is also famous for its farming, agriculture, & rural location
Geography
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 511 square miles (1,320 km2), of which 497 square miles (1,290 km2) is land and 14 square miles (36 km2) (2.67%) is water.
Formed in 1742 from Hanover County, Louisa County was named for Princess Louisa, daughter of King George II and Queen Caroline of England and wife of King Frederick V of Denmark. Its central Virginia location put it squarely in the path of Revolutionary and Civil War action and other historical events.
 It was from Cuckoo Tavern in Louisa County that on June 3, 1781, Jack Jouett rode through the night to Charlottesville and Monticello warning Governor Thomas Jefferson and the Virginia Assemblymen of the approaching British army.
 The Battle of Trevilian Station, the largest cavalry battle of the
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
never mind, just cancel it, i HAVE ANOTHER HOMEWORK PROBLEM, PLEASE DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE CONCEPT PAPER!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please do NOT do a concept paper!!!!