Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

" FOR DR.STEVE ONLY" Visualize yourself as an executive at

" FOR DR.STEVE ONLY" Visualize yourself as an executive at Target. Develop a policy to empower customer service desk associates to resolve customer problems, includig the limits to ther empowerment. I need 300 words, APA format, 2-3 references, not older than 4 yrs. NLT 10 am 7 April 12. Thank you.
Thank you, Hawaii. I will be sure to have your report completed on schedule.

Best regards,

Dear Hawaii,

Attached is your new report on creating a Customer Service Desk at Target, the total word count is 500 words in length as the subject matter was a bit too complicated for 300 words, although as you requested 300 words, at a rate of 10 cents a word, leaves us with a balance of $9 to apply to the bonus when you accept the report.

Please CLICK HERE to download.

Speak to you soon

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Good day, Dr. Steve, I will also need the edition number of the textbook(s) used to include the publication and publisher from the references. Thanks, Hawaii.
Dear Hawaii,

You can now access the revised report with the edition number added to the references. all other information was already included in the original report.