Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

NA - 201

Customer Question

help with course journal 05054500
make sure include all 15 entries in the required format and with the necessary content.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thanks very much for requesting me to answer your question.

I haven't worked with this exam in the past, so I will leave your question available for other experts who may have experience with it.

I wish you much good luck with your assignment and hope we can work together again, in the future.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
okey cheryl thank you so much.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi I still waiting for the answer I already payed 40.00

I did send Email to cItbrewcrew09,he know this project course journal 05054500

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I wil send another Email to cIbrewcrew09 later
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please I payed $40.00 dollars who is going to respond this question

course journal 05054500

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hi josie I will have patience but how long nobody can answer my question I already pay $40.00 dollars
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all the Professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a Professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

okey josie I will wait for a professional expert

I saw in yahoo.com somebody request in the past to just answer, just write need help with the penn foster course journal 05054500 there are the 15 entries.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Please understand that it's rare when we cannot find the right Professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you'll think of us again when the need arises.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi josie, ok what is the next step, nobody can not answer my question?

I will wait for you answer thank you so much.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. We can either refund your deposit, or you may keep it on hold for future questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi josie please refund my $40.00 dollars deposit, I will find out another source

thank you so much for your help.