judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Five years as a writing expert with justanswer.
46206387

FOR JUDYBAILEY61 Week Four Discussion Questions Due wed

Customer Question

FOR JUDYBAILEY61

Week Four Discussion Questions Due wed April 4

• How can other subject fields be integrated with science to provide authentic learning experiences? What are some examples of connecting science with another subject? How would you teach this in your class?

• How has technology enhanced inquiry-based learning? What are the shortcomings of technology? What are some ways 21st-century tools and strategies could be used to enhance science instruction?

Week Five Discussion Questions Due Wed, APR. 11

• What are some current trends and issues that you have noticed? How would you address these issues? What special modifications must be considered when planning instruction for students with special needs? How would you differentiate science learning to address diverse learners?

• What are some instructional strategies you would use if you walked into a classroom of diverse learners including students of different ethnicity, and gifted students? How would you ensure that you are able to meet the needs of the diverse learners?

See link for books
Teaching science as an inquiry http://www.mediafire.com/?rbsle84kite78ok

Teaching science for all children http://www.mediafire.com/?4jl4a4qh2mtab47
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 2 years ago.
OK, got them.
Here are the DQ's for week 4

Here is your answer.

Click here to retrieve your file.

You may need to allow a minute for the file to download, and if it doesn't try refreshing the page and try the link again once or twice. Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file. I will send it though another service.

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me. If you accept my answer, please click ACCEPT. If you still need help or further information, click REPLY and I will be pleased to continue helping you. Please be sure to give feedback so that I can know how to help you in the future. BONUSES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks! Judy

judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Five years as a writing expert with justanswer.
Just staying in touch for DQ week 5 due on Wednesday, April 11 so that you don't get concerned. It will post here.

Any up coming DQ's will need their own post (like this one). Two at a time seems to be ok.

Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for checkin in. Will post the new DQ's hopefully by Monday. Enjoy your weekend.
ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Will you be able to take on one of my papers along with the dq's for wk. 5? let me know if can so i can post the paper for you. i still didnt get the Dq's for the other class yet.

Here is a quick preview of the assignment. if you can I will post it as a different question. (this will be due on Sunday (not tomorrow)

This week, you defend the value of health and wellness education in the elementary curriculum. You may choose from three different assignment options. Select Option A, Option B, or Option C for your assignment.

Select and complete one of the following assignments:

Option 1: Presentation to the Parent Teacher Student Organization

Option 2: Health and Wellness Promotional Material

Option 3: Letter to the Editor

They are coming up as blank pages.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You have been informed that your local school district is considering eliminating health and wellness curriculum. You must rally support for continued health education by presenting at the next meeting of the Parent Teacher Student Organization. Persuade the members to contact the district to demand that health and wellness education remain in the elementary curriculum.

• Prepare a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes.
  • Complete the following in your presentation:

• o Explain why health education is important in elementary curriculum.
  • o Define health and wellness.
  • o Advocate for health education.
  • o Describe services and practices available to students and benefits of these services in your area.
  • o Identify the social benefits of an educated, health-aware population, such as health care costs and workforce productivity.
  • o Identify the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.

Your school principal indicates that student interest in the school's health and wellness program is low. You must increase student interest in the program or risk the program being removed from the curriculum. The principal suggests that increased awareness may be a way to renew interest in the program and asks you to create promotional materials for the program.

• Create a flyer, poster, or brochure promoting health and wellness to students at your school.
  • Complete the following in your materials:

• o Define health and wellness.
  • o Advocate for health education.
Option 3: Letter to the Editor

Your district just announced that health and wellness education will be eliminated from the elementary curriculum due to budget cuts beginning next year. You know the importance of early health and wellness education. You decide to rally community support for health and wellness education by writing a letter to the editor of your local newspaper.

• Write a 350- to 500-word letter to the editor expressing the importance of funding health and wellness education in elementary schools.
  • Complete the following in your letter:

• o Define health and wellness.
  • o Advocate for health education.

Let me know, thanks

When are these due?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is due before or on Monday. You will choose one option for the assignment. let me know as soon as possible if you will be able to do it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I posted the other questions for you. the week five and new class. :0)
Are you saying that this is due today? Or next Monday?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Next Monday.
OK, I'll put it on the calendar.