Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  Doctorate in Law; BA English

Hello,Dr.Wilson. My tutor could not do the assignment unfortunately.

Hello,Dr.Wilson. My tutor could not do the assignment unfortunately. Is there any way you could help me,please. an assignment is Compare and contrast the legal traditions in Japan and the USA. Discuss the differences between the common law criminal procedure and civil law criminal procedure, and between the adversarial and the inquisitorial criminal procedures. (Please note that the civil law criminal procedure is different than the civil law procedure.) What is the relationship between Japanese legal tradition and their citizens' law abiding behavior? It is 2-3 pages long, due Friday. Thank you.
Of course I can help you. It is my honor. I will get started. Cool
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you
Hey, exactly by what time do you need your answer. I am on California time. I am all done writing your paper and just editing. I just want to make sure you get it exactly when you need it so I can put it in my daily planner thing.
OK since you have not told me exactly when you need your answer, then I will assume by midnight. I re-arrange my schedule constantly as most people do in business based upon times given. I saw that you last viewed my question two hours ago so I can only assume that it is acceptable to you for me to get your paper to you by midnight, tonight. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi! I need it sat 9am EST.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry for late response. I am working right now. And don't have internet access
OK. I will have it to you shortly.
Hi. All done. Just click here to retrieve. Please review. If you need any changes let me know. If you have trouble retrieving the doc, let me know. FYI: If you approve of my work please remember to click the ACCEPT button because it is the only way we get compensated. Good luck, my friend. Also, if you ever want to request me directly and ensure that your paper gets answered, here is my direct link:

Have a great weekend! Dr. Wilson