verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.
44340502

Hi, my essay question is based on the Graduate Diploma of Primary

Hi, my essay question is based on the Graduate Diploma of Primary school teaching and I've done some of my essay(I can email it to you directly), I need you to proofread it and edit it in professional writing style. I haven't finished my essay, can you please conclude it nicely:)
This is the question: Critically appraise the principle’s curriculum integration, using research from the readings provided and wider reading you have done on curriculum integration. In particular, refer to the three approaches to curriculum integration – multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary as well as the pros and cons of curriculum integration. (APA reference)
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  KitKat1010 replied 2 years ago.

MrsSmithNMHS :

Hi there. I'd like to help you with this. While it's against Just Answer's policy to email something directly to an expert, you can post it on a site like mediafire and then post that link here. When I've downloaded the essay, you can delete it from mediafire. Let me know if you're still looking for someone to proofread and edit. Have a nice day!

Customer:

http://www.mediafire.com/?vrhm0aqsot1w6fb

Customer:

Here is my link for the assignment

Customer:

Also, could you use New Zealand English please? :)

Customer:

Thank you

MrsSmithNMHS :

Hi there. Thanks for posting the assignment. I'm not familiar with New Zealand English, so I'm going to opt out and let another expert help you with this. Have a nice day!

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, yes Im still waiting for the expert to help me.
My assignment is due on Monday, and I'm concern about it if it's late.
Thank you for your help :)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
Hi there kyl,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the Education/Writing Experts here at JustAnswer:

I'll be glad to have a look at your paper, but would inquire when you require its completion.

Nice to meet you!

Gwyn
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gwyn,
Thank you for your help :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?vrhm0aqsot1w6fb Here is the url link that you can have a look at my assignment. As you may know I need the writing style changed and a nice conclusion is required, but I have no idea how to conclude it :(
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Nice to meet you too
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

Hi kyl,

OK, that should be okay, but before I commit, could you please give me an idea as to when you would require this to be completed?

Truly,

Gwyn
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

Also,

I've noted that save for specific examples, such as Maori influence on words involving flora and fauna, NZ English is almost identical to British English, which I can favourably accomodate.

I trust this is what you are looking for.

(because I'd be able to translate this into Maori. :) )

Gwyn
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gwyn,
This assignment is due on Monday 4pm, and if you could complete by Sunday (NZ time) it will be great.
I am relieved you understand what Maori language and NZ English is like.
Thank you very much for helping me :D

Also I just want to ask you which is not relating to THIS assignment, I uploaded another assignment
that proofreading is required. It is due on this Sunday and nobody has taken it yet. I'm new to Justanswer and don't know how the policy is like, but if it's allowable in Justanswer, could you have a look at another one as well please? :) All the relevant resources are ready via mediafire.

Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

Hi again,

Yes, I can have this done by Sunday. To help me schedule this, can you please tell me in EST time, you would like it completed?

As to the other question, I can certainly do that for you as well.

I'm not clear as to your question regarding JustAnswer, although nothing you have done so far seems to me to indicate any violation of the site's policies.

Gwyn
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Gwyn
According to the time converter 22:13:01 Sunday April 8, 2012 in NZ converts to
05:13:01 Sunday April 8, 2012 in EST you don't have to send it to me early in the morning, you can send me around 9am in EST time.
Thank you for doing my work :D
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
You're very welcome. Have a great night!
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

Hi there!

Here is the paper!

http://www.box.com/s/7d5dc145d25a01dd3016

If you have any questions, please go ahead and ask, and I will answer immediately. Otherwise, please click "Accept" so that I may receive credit for my work.

Gwyn
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.