Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am an expereinced Academic Writer and Web researcher.
50058862

Requesting "shabanaiyas" Write a(NNN) NNN-NNNNword paper in

Requesting "shabanaiyas"

Write a(NNN) NNN-NNNNword paper in which you identify the various punishment philosophies within the juvenile court and its processes. How do these philosophies differ from the adult court process? Be sure to describe the sanctions involved, the various legal factors associated with sentencing, and the aspects of the appeals process.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

Thanks again ! Please let me know the due date. Can you tell me the second part of the question Be sure to describe the sanctions involved, the various legal factors associated with sentencing, and the aspects of the appeals process.
need to be specific on the juvenile court process. I will wait for your reply.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Its due the 8th... Im not sure what sanctions involved means? But the other part, it seems the instructor wants to know what all is involved in sentencing, what makes it up? And the same for the apples process? Let me know if that helps? Thank you again!!

No problem. I have gone through a few good sources and the question is now clear to me. I will be back before 8th. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok perfect... Thanx again...
Smile

I am working on it. I will be back either by the end of the day or early in the morning.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok sounds great, thank you...