Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

NA - 201

Customer Question

Choose one of the following diseases for your paper:

• Tuberculosis
• HIV/AIDS
• Influenza (bird flu, swine flu, or general viral strain)
• Chickenpox or shingles
• Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
• Clostridium difficlie (C. diff)
• Hepatitis B
• Rotavirus

Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper exploring aspects of the disease. Include the following information:

• Explain the inflammatory response.
• Describe the disease, how it is transmitted, and the environmental factors that may make someone vulnerable to it.
• Identify standard and alternative treatments.
• Describe the methods used to control the spread of the disease and the consequences of not controlling it.
• Identify community health promotion and wellness strategies to help prevent the disease.

Include at least two sources other than the text.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Post your paper as an attachment.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes ma'am I am still waiting. What is the earliest you can have it completed?
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Josie,

This assignment was due Sunday and I am having 10 points deducted for every day it is late. Is there any way you can have it done by midnight central standard time tonight? Or tomorrow? I hope I am not to demanding.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Sorry for the confusion, I am a moderator, not a Professional who answers questions.

We thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us. We are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I would like to close this question..... I will post another one soon.