Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.

"FOR DR. STEVE ONLY" Etiquette training for people in high-level

"FOR DR. STEVE ONLY" Etiquette training for people in high-level business positions is more popular than ever. How would you explain the popularity of such training in the recent era? Give four examples. APA forma, 300 words...2 references no older than four years. NLT 7pm 5 April 12. Thanks Dr. Steve.
Dear Hawaii,

Thank you for your request. I will be sure to have your report posted on schedule.

Best regards,

Dear Hawaii,

Attached is your new report on Etiquette Training. The total word count is a little over 300 words in length, which, at a rate of 10 cents a word, leaves us with a balance of $9 to apply to the bonus when you accept the report.

Please CLICK HERE to download.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Good day Dr. Steve, same request; edition number, publication and publisher. Thanks.
Dear Hawaii,

You can now access the revised report with the edition number added to the references. all other information was already included in the original report. I will be posting the last two reports within the next two to three hours.

Best regards.