Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.

"FOR DR. STEVE ONLY" Visualize yourself in a full-time professional

"FOR DR. STEVE ONLY" Visualize yourself in a full-time professional job working for a company that believed stronglyu in mentor. Explain whether you would prefer a mentor for yourself, or be assigned a mentor by the company. what are some traits you would look for in a mentor? I need 300-words, APA format, 2-3 references, not older than 4 years. NLT 6PM, 5 April 12. Thanks Dr. Steve.
Dear Hawaii,

Thank you for your request. I will be sure to have your report posted on schedule.

Best regards,

Dear Hawaii,

Attached is your new report on Mentoring. The total word count is a little over 300 words in length, which, at a rate of 10 cents a word, leaves us with a balance of $9 to apply to the bonus when you accept the report.

Please CLICK HERE to download.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Good day Dr. Steve, would you please annotate the edition number to the textbook, including publication and publisher from the references you listed. Thanks in advance. Hawaii
Good afternoon Hawaii,

I will review the references and repost the report.

Also, I am working on the last two reports, which will both be posted within the next 3 hours at the latest.

Speak to you soon,
Dear Hawaii,

You can now access the revised report with the edition number added to the references. all other information was already included in the original report.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, Hawaii. Thank you for the excellent feedback. The other two reference sections of the other two reports are also revised and ready for downloading. The last two are in progress.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dr. Steve, the revised report for "Mentoring" is the same one as the original one. The edition number, publication and is still missing. Thanks.
Dear Hawaii,

I apologize. For some reason the revised report did not re-upload, although it is now uploaded and ready to be downloaded.