DXJ Writer
DXJ Writer, Master's Degree
Experience:  Research writer, educator, tutor with 20+ years experience.
50366526

hello DXJ Writer , this is Haley. I was wondering if you could

Customer Question

hello DXJ Writer , this is Haley. I was wondering if you could possibly fit this into your schedule by 4/22

Select a learning situation, such as learning how to ride a bike or learning how to cook scrambled eggs.

• · Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you evaluate the application of instrumental conditioning to your selected learning situation. As a part of your evaluation, you must address the following items:

• · Describe your selected learning situation.
  • · Provide an explanation for how positive reinforcement and negative reinforcement are similar and what differentiates them from each other. In your explanation provide examples of positive reinforcement and negative reinforcement that could be used in your chosen situation.
  • · Explain how reward and punishment can be applied to your selected learning situation. Be sure to provide examples.
  • · Evaluate which form of instrumental conditioning you feel would be most effective in your selected situation.
  • · Format according to APA standards.
reference is from

Terry, W. S. (2009). Learning and memory: Basic principles, processes, and procedures (4th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson/Allyn Bacon.

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  DXJ Writer replied 5 years ago.

DXJ Writer :

Ok, Haley. Not sure I have access to your text though............

Customer :

ok thank you , well the text is not nessacerily rewuired for this assignment

DXJ Writer :

ok, thanks!

Customer :

hey DXJ just wondering how is this difficult assignment coming?

DXJ Writer :

Haley,
This was closed for several weeks. Unfortunately, I could not post to it to opt out because it was closed.

DXJ Writer :

Unfortunately I will be unable to assist you with this.

DXJ Writer :

We have had an ongoing family emergency for the last few weeks and I just cannot promise.

DXJ Writer :

Many apologies!!!!!!!!!! DXJ

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
CAN YOU LOCK THIS FOR PRIVACY PLEASE