Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

NA - 201

Customer Question

Do a comparative analysis of Douglass's "Learning to Read and Write", and Lincoln's "Gettysburg Address". What similarities do you see in these two pieces of writing in terms of COMPASSION? Your thesis statement will say whether you think they ARE similar of you think they are NOT. If you argue that they are, list three reasons (supporting details) they are, or, three reasons they are NOT, if you think not.

RESEARCH COMPONENT: Research the life of a white male president in the 1800s and the life of a black male ex-slave to show differences and/or similarities between these two groups. You might then go on to use research on this topic to support your thesis showing that these two men are different from each other socially, or that they are in some ways alike. or that they are both compassionate DESPITE being different from one another socially.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am waiting for an answer. Can you tell me how much time it approximately will take?
Thanks

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected: response time can vary based on several factors. We thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please close the question.
Thanks