Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

NA - 201

Customer Question

Review Appendix A, which outlines the details of your final project.
Choose a topic from the bulleted list found in Appendix A for your final project PowerPoint® presentation.
Write a 350- to 700-word response to the question you have chosen. Take notes while participating in class discussions and reading about your topic. Use these notes to complete the Week Four CheckPoint
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Cancel this please thanks