KitKat1010
KitKat1010, Master's Degree
Experience:  English teacher with 10+ years experience.
28623286

I need help in redoing an assignment. I have a couple of days

Customer Question

I need help in redoing an assignment. I have a couple of days to re-submit it
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Keebnv replied 2 years ago.

BizAttorney :

Good evening! I can help you out with your legal question tonight. While we can't draft it for you, we can help you with verbiage that needs to be in it. What are you assigning?

Customer: Hello
Customer: Thos was an essay question for public health I am not sure why it went for the legal area
Customer: Thank you can you forward it to the essay experts please
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Expert:  KitKat1010 replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. If you tell me a little bit about your assignment, I might be able to help!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi Kikat

this is Nancy. You actually helped me on that assignment. the instructor did not provide specific information I will e-mail you the assignment and copy and paste his comments

Attachment: 2012-04-02_213930_app_3_berry_n.doc

Your paper (excluding the title page and references) is 2 pages long. It is considered appropriate. You also have two citations, both are from SAMSHA. It is considered not really sufficient to have only 2 citations.

There are a few major problem in this paper:

1) You should divide the paper into different sub-segment as indicated, such as: Description of the issue; Purpose of the study; Significance of the study; Data set to be used for data analysis. You open the paper with introduction of SAMSHA studies, without even explain drug abuse is a problems or lack of treatment facilities is a main issues. There should be some more general opening statement about "description of the issues"

2) What is the significance of the study? After reading your paper a few times, I still cannot see it (or at least, it is not described clearly)

3) The same, what is the purpose of the study? You have a data, you write a lot about this data. However, I am not sure what is your research plan with this dataset.

Dependent variables: (Types of) treatment facilities, I assumed.

Independent variables: Unclear -

Content: 54 (It is definitely only in "fair" category. Many required parts are missing, or buried under your description of SAMSHA study)

Writing: 25 (Your writing is fine. However, with only 2 citations - and both are about the dataset you will use- It is not as described as in the rubric as "Paper contains multiple, appropriate and exemplary sources expected/required for the assignment." to be considered excellent.)

Total: 79

i need a hypothesis, i guess with all the corrections he mentioned

Hello again, Nancy. Goodness, it seems like the instructor wants a lot of detailed information. Okay, let's see. Could you send me the original assignment (what you instructor originally asked for) adn the rubric? Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Kitkat

here is the rubic for the assignment

The Introduction to your research manuscript (2-3 pages) is due by Day 7. Your Introduction should include the following:

• Description of the issue
  • Purpose of the study
  • Significance of the study
  • Data set to be used for data analysis

Note: Your topic must be based on the available data. For example, your topic can not be on adolescent alcohol use unless you have access to a data set on adolescent alcohol use.

this whole assignment is the first building block towards writting a manuscript for research! the next assignment is to develop a matrix for 10 peer reviewed articles to support the hypothesis. the last paragraph is my explanation to you about the assignment and not his, which we all knew about after submission

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX think I can help you with this. I'm sorry that your instructor didn't give you this information until after you submitted the assignment. That stinks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you kitkat
You're very welcome. When is your deadline? I'm wondering if I can get this to you tomorrow?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if you can that will be great. Kikat do you any idea about writting a literature review? maybe after we are done with this assignment i can have you work on the third part of it!
Sounds good. I don't have much experience with literature reviews, but am willing to take a look at the assignment to see if I can help :-) More tomorrow!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok sounds good
Thanks
Good morning! I have a response for you. I wrote you a note at the end regarding a few things that I had difficulty with. But I think that adding the headings and those paragraphs might help meet your instructor's expectations. Good luck!
KitKat1010, Master's Degree
Experience: English teacher with 10+ years experience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you kit kat u Plz lock the assignment for me so it will not be published on line

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Kitkat

can you plz unlock it . I am sorry i did not have a print out , i needed unlocked for awhile

Sure! It's unlocked now.