Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

NA - 201

Customer Question

For MDPhD - Due 4/2

Your text chapters this week briefly discuss MCOs, PPOs, HMOs... with all of the acromynms, it gets a bit confusing!

This is a video that was posted by a student in a previous class. While the presentation is bizarre - it does an excellent job explaining the structure of an HMO and all of the related terms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XlPU5rUeI0

Please comment on this short video. Provide feedback. Do you agree or disagree. What do you think? Is this helpful? What would you change in the video to make it more clear to a student who may not understand healthcare or these terms, etc. This is meant to be for a discussion response but if you use a reference, must state your citations in APA format.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I am a Moderator with Just Answer. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks so much!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Moderator,

Please close this as it is no longer needed.

Thank you.